Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

espn first roster lock

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

espn first roster lock Empty
BeitragThema: espn first roster lock   espn first roster lock Empty28.09.08 18:49

I'm assuming since we only have weekly moves here that the first roster lock will be saturday oct 4th before the first game until the completion of the games on sunday oct 12th

sat oct 4th to sunday oct 12th

then , next lock would be monday oct 13th before first game of the day
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: espn first roster lock   espn first roster lock Empty28.09.08 19:20

I'm guessing that's what ESPN does. I presume that they lock things an hour before the start of the first game of the week, which in the case of the first week would be on Saturday, Oct 4th.

For most weeks, however, it would be the Monday before the start of the first game.

Personally, I'm always a little worried I'm going to miss the deadline, so I generally always give myself plenty of lead time.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: espn first roster lock   espn first roster lock Empty03.10.08 19:30

Okay, we went to ESPN, we pushed a bunch of players around and hit "Lock" (whatever it was at the bottom of the page). Are we set for the coming week? Probably so we're hoping.

SCOOP n RED

PS - Damn Razor is an ugly bugger (has his pic on the ESPN site). The chick he's got on display there is some hot. I think I'll talk with my wife about that body painting stuff...

Funny, Razor's Dalai Lama report was nothing like the report I got down at Upchuck Snorris'. If I have time I'll provide it sometime in the near future. I was talking with the wise old hillbilly up on the hill, Wizz.

Gotta go to a hockey game now! Red's going to terrorize Centre Wellington. If you don't score, make 'em cry!

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: espn first roster lock   espn first roster lock Empty03.10.08 19:42

Does it smell like updawg?
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: espn first roster lock   espn first roster lock Empty03.10.08 22:15

scoopNred schrieb:
Okay, we went to ESPN, we pushed a bunch of players around and hit "Lock" (whatever it was at the bottom of the page). Are we set for the coming week? Probably so we're hoping.

SCOOP n RED

PS - Damn Razor is an ugly bugger (has his pic on the ESPN site). The chick he's got on display there is some hot. I think I'll talk with my wife about that body painting stuff...

Funny, Razor's Dalai Lama report was nothing like the report I got down at Upchuck Snorris'. If I have time I'll provide it sometime in the near future. I was talking with the wise old hillbilly up on the hill, Wizz.

Gotta go to a hockey game now! Red's going to terrorize Centre Wellington. If you don't score, make 'em cry!

SCOOP

Hey ScooP,

make sure you are in the right league, not the one we used to draft. You have to be in the NUTBARS espn league and make changes there. the one with Charlize in the gold body paint was for draft purposes only. The real league is the one with my RINK RAT. I hope you see this in time before tomorrow's games so that you have the correct lineup in.

Dalai told me about Wizz, but I thought he was talking about going to the bathroom.

good luck

Ugly Bugger aka Ray
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: espn first roster lock   espn first roster lock Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

espn first roster lock
Seite 1 von 1