Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Rich is unavailable

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Gast

Rich is unavailable Empty
BeitragThema: Rich is unavailable   Rich is unavailable Empty17.10.11 2:28

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to let you know that Rich has left the flourishing metropolis that is Saskatoon to go back home to Calgary as I finish up my internship. So as of right now he has no internet connection and I am having to do all his lines, so if you want to get a hold of him I would suggest going through me because he rarely checks his email. Well I cannot believe the terrible luck I am having with injuries and Doughty!!! Anyway good luck to everyone this week!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Rich is unavailable Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Rich is unavailable   Rich is unavailable Empty17.10.11 11:54

Thanks for letting us know Christine. You have indeed had terrible luck, especially facing off against that powerhouse Chris in the first match-up. Not to worry. You'll have the opportunity to clean his clock twice more before the regular season is over.

As for my match-up, it was a very close one and the only reason the Fitzsy Stars pulled out a win is because of Greg's atrocious luck. Unfortunately for my good buddy at Desolation Row, it appears as though Malkin could be a bona fide member of the Bandaid Boy club going forward, as this is the third season in a row that he has struggled with injuries.

Hopefully for his sake (and the sake of hockey in general) that is not the case.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz

Rich is unavailable
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: League News :: League Lounge-
Gehe zu: