Rich is unavailable

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
The Pensioners

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 24.07.11

BeitragThema: Rich is unavailable   17.10.11 2:28

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to let you know that Rich has left the flourishing metropolis that is Saskatoon to go back home to Calgary as I finish up my internship. So as of right now he has no internet connection and I am having to do all his lines, so if you want to get a hold of him I would suggest going through me because he rarely checks his email. Well I cannot believe the terrible luck I am having with injuries and Doughty!!! Anyway good luck to everyone this week!
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3540
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Rich is unavailable   17.10.11 11:54

Thanks for letting us know Christine. You have indeed had terrible luck, especially facing off against that powerhouse Chris in the first match-up. Not to worry. You'll have the opportunity to clean his clock twice more before the regular season is over.

As for my match-up, it was a very close one and the only reason the Fitzsy Stars pulled out a win is because of Greg's atrocious luck. Unfortunately for my good buddy at Desolation Row, it appears as though Malkin could be a bona fide member of the Bandaid Boy club going forward, as this is the third season in a row that he has struggled with injuries.

Hopefully for his sake (and the sake of hockey in general) that is not the case.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://www.summitstudios.biz

Rich is unavailable
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1