Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

The Weekly Wrap Up Round Three and Four

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

The Weekly Wrap Up Round Three and Four Empty
BeitragThema: The Weekly Wrap Up Round Three and Four   The Weekly Wrap Up Round Three and Four Empty07.11.11 16:49

The Weekly Wrap Up Round Three and Four Fullsc13
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

The Weekly Wrap Up Round Three and Four Empty
BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up Round Three and Four   The Weekly Wrap Up Round Three and Four Empty07.11.11 17:01

Well, there you have it. A heartbreaking loss for me this week. I am not sure that we have ever had a match up decided by such a little margin before. 1.1 points. Sigh. I dug a little deeper and discovered that Desolation Row played 47 total games this week vs 50 for The Juggernauts. Fairly even. It all comes down to that jackass Bieksa. I hummed and hawed last Monday wondering whether I should start Bieksa (4 games) or Chara (just 2 games). In the end I went with quantity over quality and I paid the price. So it goes.

Looking at the big board there are some interesting things going on. Firstly, Chris still has a hold of the prize for the highest total in a single night (119). I think that will be tough to beat. Miraculously, Desolation Row has a tenuous hold on the Highest Weekly Total prize with 298.1. That just won't cut it and I would be surprised if that remained the highest total for much longer. Still, it is good fun for me to see the D.R. up there.

Boy what a night from Selanne last Tuesday. He just killed me with his huge effort (23.8 points).

I notice that we are starting to see a lot of BCC's up on the Big Board. Ray will be a handful this season.

Wisniewski had an awful week with a -4.1. I think he had a plus minus of -7. Still, it is a far cry from last years 'winner'. Tom Gilbert had a -9 overall. That may never be 'topped'.

Boy do I have my hands full this week vs Chris. I hope to catch him on a flat week.

Good luck to all.

G
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/

The Weekly Wrap Up Round Three and Four
Seite 1 von 1