Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Red Alert...........

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Red Alert........... Empty
BeitragThema: Red Alert...........   Red Alert........... Empty05.03.12 15:06

I noticed that Ray has bid on players and they have been added to his roster. Our Free Agent Bidding ended on the 27th of February, the same date as our trade deadline.
Zitat :

Thought we might as well get this organized sooner rather than later.

The NHL trade deadline is February 27th at 3pm. Our last regular season match up runs until the 26th of February.

It would be, therefore, possible that two teams make a deal on the 27th (which would be during week one of our playoffs technically) and would have access to those players in week two of round one.

Everyone OK with that scenario?

For me, that would be fine. It is always fun to see where players go and if we freeze trading too early then we know too little and miss a bit of the fun.

For me, I would say that both bidding and trading should have the same freez date. Simpler.

February 27th?

G

Ray, I will reverse your moves, but please double check that your roster is as you would like it as we head into Week 2 of Round 1.

Zuletzt von Desolation Row am 07.03.12 8:54 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

Red Alert........... Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Red Alert...........   Red Alert........... Empty05.03.12 15:38

Gotcha! Sorry about that guys!
Nach oben Nach unten

Red Alert...........
Seite 1 von 1