Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

PrimePucks touring Western Canada

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty
BeitragThema: PrimePucks touring Western Canada   PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty03.08.12 9:49

Good day gentlemen,

My buddy Steve and his friend Lou will be traveling to Western Canada and stopping in cities like Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver and hitting some of the top sports bars in those cities. Check the PrimePucks website to find out information on which bars they will be hitting up and on what days. Calgary from the 4th to the 7th. Then Edmonton for a few days and then Vancouver and Victoria the following week. Stop in and say hello, Steve loves to talk pucks! Lou too!

Ray

Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: PrimePucks touring Western Canada   PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty04.08.12 5:15

Hey Ray,

Too bad I no longer live in western Canada, as this would have been a great opportunity. When's the new draft guide out?

Hopefully we'll get a chance to use it this year. Smile

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: PrimePucks touring Western Canada   PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty04.08.12 7:48

Hey Matt,

Yeah, I was thinking about that. You would've loved talking with Steve.

As for the Guide, we are working on the finishing touches on the main part and it should be out in a week. The Prime Breakout Players and Prime Overvalued will now be called Prime Choice and Prime Cuts, but will not be ready until a week later. The Guide will be updated weekly and then more frequently as we approach the season. I think you will really love it this year.

Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Ray
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: PrimePucks touring Western Canada   PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty04.08.12 12:42

Thanks Ray! Looking forward to it.

Just so you know, I likely won't be purchasing it until the end of August, as I am on the move for most of the month and won't be cramming in fantasy hockey related reading until then.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: PrimePucks touring Western Canada   PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty04.08.12 23:21

That's okay. I don't expect many people will buy the Guide until later in the Summer due to the possibility of a lockout, although I don't believe that will happen this time around.

Good luck with your traveling. Talk to you soon!

Ray
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: PrimePucks touring Western Canada   PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty04.08.12 23:25

That's a good point. I hadn't even thought about that. Considering you're so good looking, I might buy it anyway. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: PrimePucks touring Western Canada   PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty05.08.12 12:30

Lol. Glad you think so. Have a great day!
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: PrimePucks touring Western Canada   PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty08.08.12 10:14

Steve and Lou are in Edmonton. They got in last night and are staying at the West Edmonton Mall. They had a good time in Calgary and will head to Vancouver and Victoria next week. The 2012 PrimePucks Western Canadian Tour continues.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: PrimePucks touring Western Canada   PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty08.08.12 10:20

Are they doing a bunch of media when in these cities? Meet and greets? I'd be interested to know their what their strategy is for spreading the good word. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: PrimePucks touring Western Canada   PrimePucks touring Western Canada Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

PrimePucks touring Western Canada
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: League News :: League Lounge-
Gehe zu: