Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In Empty
BeitragThema: Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In   Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In Empty05.07.13 23:30

Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In Fullsc19
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In   Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In Empty05.07.13 23:43

As much as it pains me to post this, I do think that it is important to document as the years pass.  It is clear with just the quickest of glances, that Mr. Matt Jackson continues to treat us like rented mules at a children's birthday party.  That said, he has recently reproduced and I do believe that this one explosive act of his will cost his fantasy hockey team dearly.  He will be tired.  He will be distracted.  He will be irritable.  He will be putty in our collective hands I predict.

What I don't have on this chart is years of service.  I would like that.  I know that Matt, Brandon, Ray, Scoop, and myself have been here from the beginning.  We are, therefore, 100% responsible for the state of our teams today and the return they have or have not generated.  The others, on the other hand, have picked up a team from another GM and had to work from what was handed to him.  Challenging in most cases.

Does anyone remember the history of the teams?  So take Chris's team.  Who's was it?  I suppose I could just go back on ESPN but I am too lazy.  How many years has Chris been at the helm?  And John?  I think 3 for him.  Gord has been with us for just one season and rattled off a $60 return.  Not bad.  I will take some time over the summary to look into this stuff.

Anyhow, as we approach Season 6, I sincerely hope that we can even out the gap between the rich and the poor in this fine league.  I would love to see anyone save the three monkeys up top to come away with some loot.

Perhaps we have entered into the era of The Legion of Doom.  Crosby, Malkin, Girouix, Oveckin and a whole lot more.  That has got to generate some cash flow for years to come.

Time will tell.

As always, good luck to all of you beautiful people.

Zuletzt von Desolation Row am 21.07.13 23:17 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In   Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In Empty21.07.13 22:32

As usual, you are a master with words Greg. Just noticed a couple of small errors in this year's totals. I believe Fitzsy should have $320, Juggs $210, and Polo with $50, for a total payout of $580.

Thanks for taking care of this.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In   Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Summary of the Payout..........Five Seasons In
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: League History :: League History-
Gehe zu: