Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

is this necessary Jay ?

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

is this necessary Jay ? Empty
BeitragThema: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty24.10.08 20:03

Jay via pm to me

''lol, so basically stop harrassing you. Sounds like a plan. Sorry to be a bother to you Sir.''

can you just respect me ?

I really like my team .I'm sorry that you feel the need to trade , but atm , I dont

if you were offended by what I said , too bad
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty24.10.08 21:30

WTF randy? First off, PM me, don't call me out infront of the 8 other people, I did say sorry if I bothered you, what's your problem?

If YOU were offended by what I said, so be it, but my PM was in good humor. So basically, go fuck yourself. Since i've joined I've noticed that you've been an absolute asshole to a few people, they might take it, but I won't. You can take your self righteous attitude and shove it. No need to make a thread on here for a light humored PM.

I'm so sorry to have bothered you with asking you to trade. God forbid you have to read over the internet. Come down from Mt. Olympus. Take the stick out of your ass. Relax, and enjoy yourself. No need to be a grizzled ancient about it.

Edit: And I have to apologize on my behalf to the other 8 members of this league. I'm sorry that a scene needs to be made on the board, while all this could have been handled like adults via private messaging. Appreantly that aspect is lost on the creator of this fine thread.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty25.10.08 2:42

Hey guys,

Hopefully by the time everyone has read this thread they'll have had a good night's sleep are are feeling a little more level-headed. I'd rather deal with this issue off the public boards, so I'm going to email both of you separately.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty25.10.08 6:48

matt

I dont think I did anything wrong here so I'm not sure why you think I need to ''take the lead'' and apologize

I knew if I told jay via pm that I didnt like to tone he was taking with me in his PM quoted below that he would take it up a notch .Thats why I wanted to report the incident on the boards here because I grew tired of him making up his own impression of me when all I'm trying to do is be a good gm

''lol, so basically stop harrassing you. Sounds like a plan. Sorry to be a bother to you Sir.''
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty25.10.08 10:16

Good morning fellow GMs. I hope that everyone slept well last night and is feeling frisky today getting ready for the enormous Saturday night of hockey that is racing towards us. I have intentionally sat back this week waiting to make a dramatic come from behind victory. It is boring for me otherwise affraid

I think that Matt has addressed the situation between Butch and Jay very well. Let's put it behind us and enjoy the fantasy hockey season. Just like in any 'family' there will be tensions now and then, but as long as we all treat each other with respect and keep it all in perspective then our little family will thrive.

Good luck to all tonight.

G

PS Who would have thought at this stage in the season Corvo would have accumulated nearly 5 fantasy points. On fire!!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty25.10.08 15:15

Poolies,

Tread carefully. We don't really know each other well. In the longtime pool inwhich I'm in, we had the advantage of knowing each other since childhood. There are still stresses.

Smyd - takes it in stride
Lumpy - gets his back up in a hurry, obstinate, excitable when drinking, quitting four times a year because there aren't enough trades
Hallsy - Never replies, completely indifferent
Rog - nice down the middle guy
Rooster - doesn't stick with a plan and can get his back up
SCOOP - ridiculously stubborn
Grant - stubborn, excitable when drinking
Lazer - stubborn
Murray - easy going
Darryl - seemingly indifferent, mixes with a few
Smitty - easy going
Marty - can get excitable

Marty story. This is true! Walking home from the bar. He's full. Steps on the street. Guy driving (Fedex type van) swerves a bit. Steps back up on the curb. Van & Marty get to the lights. (Marty's 6-2 and 260 in good shape). Guy winds down the window on passenger side. Lips Marty. Marty challenges him to a fight. Guy gets out of the van. Marty steps around the side of the van. Guy looks Marty over and decides fuck this. Instead of getting back in the van he runs. Much lipping off going on. Marty sits in the drivers seat of the van. Guy calls cops. Marty is charged with impaired (he never drove the van) and with stealing the vehicle. Marty worked for Deboer's (the diamond people). He's visiting home and lives in the Yukon. Has a two year assignment in Yukon at the mines. He's now not allowed to leave Ontario. Brings the whole thing to a head fast (two weeks). Pleads guilty to impaired (18 months first offence) gets off on the theft charge. Eventually he left Deboers.

Tread lightly. One guy sits back. Another guy wants to change things every day. We're getting to know each other. It'll take quite a while with the internet!

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty25.10.08 15:42

Hey Everyone,

I agree with Scoop. We all need to step back and put things in perspective. This is fantasy hockey and is meant to be fun.

Different GMs will want different things from this league, and if we continue to tread lightly and offer each other respect for those different visions, we will continue to thrive. I have talked to many of you over the last few weeks, and I know everyone has spoken highly of this league. Considering our diverse backgrounds, we have a very good thing going here.

It is unfortunate this situation had to arise. I'm working with Butch and Jay to see this to a peaceful resolution, and I know we will get there.

I'm not going to say anything more at this point except let's play hockey!!! We have an exciting Saturday night ahead of us. Good luck to everyone!!!

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty30.10.08 15:36

scoopNred schrieb:
Poolies,

Tread carefully. We don't really know each other well. In the longtime pool inwhich I'm in, we had the advantage of knowing each other since childhood. There are still stresses.

Smyd - takes it in stride
Lumpy - gets his back up in a hurry, obstinate, excitable when drinking, quitting four times a year because there aren't enough trades
Hallsy - Never replies, completely indifferent
Rog - nice down the middle guy
Rooster - doesn't stick with a plan and can get his back up
SCOOP - ridiculously stubborn
Grant - stubborn, excitable when drinking
Lazer - stubborn
Murray - easy going
Darryl - seemingly indifferent, mixes with a few
Smitty - easy going
Marty - can get excitable

Marty story. This is true! Walking home from the bar. He's full. Steps on the street. Guy driving (Fedex type van) swerves a bit. Steps back up on the curb. Van & Marty get to the lights. (Marty's 6-2 and 260 in good shape). Guy winds down the window on passenger side. Lips Marty. Marty challenges him to a fight. Guy gets out of the van. Marty steps around the side of the van. Guy looks Marty over and decides fuck this. Instead of getting back in the van he runs. Much lipping off going on. Marty sits in the drivers seat of the van. Guy calls cops. Marty is charged with impaired (he never drove the van) and with stealing the vehicle. Marty worked for Deboer's (the diamond people). He's visiting home and lives in the Yukon. Has a two year assignment in Yukon at the mines. He's now not allowed to leave Ontario. Brings the whole thing to a head fast (two weeks). Pleads guilty to impaired (18 months first offence) gets off on the theft charge. Eventually he left Deboers.

Tread lightly. One guy sits back. Another guy wants to change things every day. We're getting to know each other. It'll take quite a while with the internet!

SCOOP

As seen, I CAN have a slightly short fuse. It really, really depends on what. I can take jokes as well as anyone can, I can take critism. But when he comes to bullying, or disrespect. I don't tolerate it very fast, lol. But I agree, we are still learning about each other. Although i think with the people here (with the additional of Joel) we shouldn't have any problems like we did here in this thread. afro
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty30.10.08 15:38

Otherwise we'll have to give the guilty party a noogie.

Which could actually be kinda fun if it was Charlize giving it.... What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty30.10.08 15:40

I'll let her noogie me anytime
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty30.10.08 15:45

Charlize gives out a pretty mean noogie my friend!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: is this necessary Jay ?   is this necessary Jay ? Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

is this necessary Jay ?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: League News :: League Lounge-
Gehe zu: