Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Placeholder for The Legion of Doom

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty
BeitragThema: Placeholder for The Legion of Doom   Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty07.01.14 22:53

I am just getting caught up on my homework here fellas. Brandon contacted me on Sunday afternoon about picking up a player via our FAAB who is not listed in ESPN.

The long and the short of it is as follows:

Brandon has picked up Jason Smith for $2 who will act as a placeholder for Anthony Stolarz.

I have taken $2 off your FAAB total Brandon and we can all keep our eyes open for the appearance of Mr. Stolarz in ESPN.

Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Juggernauts

Juggernauts

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 28.04.10

BeitragThema: Re: Placeholder for The Legion of Doom   Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty08.01.14 5:18

I thought we couldn't pick up players not on the site... we started off only being able to add players that played 83 games, then i thought it was decided as long as they are on ESPN we can add them?
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Placeholder for The Legion of Doom   Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty08.01.14 10:27

He was drafted by Philadelphia in 2012...I thought the rule was as long as he was property of an NHL team....but I could be wrong
Nach oben Nach unten
Basement Dwellers

Basement Dwellers

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 08.12.11

BeitragThema: Re: Placeholder for The Legion of Doom   Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty08.01.14 10:30

Well what does the Manifesto say? Hehe.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Placeholder for The Legion of Doom   Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty08.01.14 11:53

It says this-----"Drafting Limitations: Players are eligible to be drafted in our league only if they are drafted or signed by an NHL team or have previously played in the NHL."

Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Placeholder for The Legion of Doom   Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty08.01.14 12:10

thanks for updating the league greg. i guess espn thought no one in their right mind would draft him Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Placeholder for The Legion of Doom   Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty08.01.14 12:55

Then there was Brandon!
Nach oben Nach unten
Juggernauts

Juggernauts

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 28.04.10

BeitragThema: Re: Placeholder for The Legion of Doom   Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty08.01.14 15:07

the rules for Drafting and FAAB are different. We decided only to be able to add players from espn waiver list. This is from the thred on FAAB rules

"Hi Scoop

We voted on that and everyone is available for pick up from the waivers.
Nice an simple.
No complications.

G"
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Placeholder for The Legion of Doom   Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty08.01.14 17:23

I don't think any of us knew that nhl drafted players would not be added by espn. the first 2 years espn were horrible for adding guys and we had to use placeholders. the last couple years they seem to have every player i have tried to search. im suprised too, stolarz was drafted 45 overall.

in terms of when we switched the faab rules, that was a switch from not being able to select "prospects" to being able to select "prospects"
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Placeholder for The Legion of Doom   Placeholder for The Legion of Doom Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Placeholder for The Legion of Doom
Seite 1 von 1