Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty
BeitragThema: 10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.   10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty24.07.14 18:00

10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Miss-y10
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Vacation   10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty07.08.14 12:19

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, August 8th, my family and I will be embarking on our vacation to Alaska. We will fly into San Francisco and should be ready to sail by 3:00 pm. It will be a most exciting adventure I believe and to top things off, I will be meeting our beloved Co-commissioner Matt Jackson in Victoria on Sunday August 17th. The first time I will actually meet someone from our fabulous league besides Chris, who I have known for a very long time. I am as excited to meet Matt as I am about going salmon fishing in Juneau.

I will return to NYC on August 21st, so please keep that in mind. It will be upon my return that I will pare my roster down to league requirements.

As far as PrimePucks is concerned, Mike resigned from our threesome so it is just Steve and myself now, but the Guide is ready and should be available by mid-August. We have included a lot more content with a few other changes. We think you will love it. It really is bigger and better!! This will be our fourth season online and we are committed to bringing fantasy hockey lovers the best content around.

Enough of the sale pitch....LOL

Let me know when the draft will start, but I am good anytime in September.

Take care and talk to you soon,

Ray
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: 10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.   10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty07.08.14 15:13

Great news there Ray. Remember what we talked about though: you must sell Matt Jackson a 'false' guide. We need to throw him off his game a bit.

Now since you brought up the draft, we might as well open the discussion. Shall we keep to our 'usual' where we start the slow draft on September 1st?
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: 10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.   10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty07.08.14 15:15

That would mean that we need to have our rosters fixed by the 25th of August.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: 10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.   10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty20.08.14 22:13

i'm good with that....I think...lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: 10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.   10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty26.08.14 15:15

Sorry to everyone for being MIA for the last couple of months. Moving across the country and living out of one's van for several weeks tends to do that to a person.

It was a fabulous meeting with Mr. Raymond Stock, as we dined on fish and chips at Fisherman's Wharf in Victoria. He did his best to throw me off my game, as he recommended Matt Cooke, Cal Clutterbuck and Teemu Selanne as his top three sleeper picks.

It was indeed great to meet you Mr. Stock, and I have been enjoying reading through your draft guide. A quality piece of work, as always, and better with every year. Highly recommend it to everyone who is a Fantasy Hockey Nut(bar).

Best of luck to everyone in 2014-15!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: 10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.   10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty26.08.14 15:39

You forgot to mention my Deep Sleeper pick of Zdeno Ciger making a comeback. Unless you were keeping that one tight to the vest.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: 10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.   10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty26.08.14 15:49

Shhhhhhhh...

You don't want to give away all the gems from your draft guide! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: 10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.   10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty26.08.14 16:10

It definitely was a pleasure! It was a glorious day in Victoria and the weather wasn't bad as well. Perhaps you will post our snapshot as proof.

Thanks for the plug on the Guide! I believe it to be the best ever. Now I'm looking forward to another season of NHL hockey. It cannot come a minute too soon!

Greg I tried my best but the 'fish and chips' aroma couldn't mask my deceit to the Great Matt Jackson! He smelled right through it! Haha!!

Good luck to all!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: 10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.   10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool. Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

10 Signs you are starting to miss your hockey pool.
Seite 1 von 1