Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty
BeitragThema: Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award   Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty03.11.08 15:07

The inaugural winner of the October Charlize's "NOTM" award goes to Butch, aka Schumacher Cubs. Butch nailed down the award for publicly posting a private e-mail from Jay regarding Butch's snobby attitude about his team and potentially trading with the underlings of the league. Butch's refusal to apologize, even his denial in seeing anything wrong in what he did, prompted swift action from our co-commissioners(they should get an award too---how about the Charlize "KOTM" award(Kiss of the Month)). Hats off to the two fine men who run this league! They are men, right?

Accepting the award on Butch's behalf is Jim Nabors since he had nothing better to do ever since Gomer Pyle went off the air back in 1969.

Unfortunately Charlize is unable to attend this month's ceremony so performing the ceremonial duties is the Mayor of the Munchkin's City from the Wizard of Oz.
Ding-dong the witch is dead..la la la...la la la....

Zuletzt von razor am 03.11.08 17:14 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award   Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty03.11.08 15:12

Great post, Ray. Thankfully we can all laugh about it in hindsight! lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award   Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty03.11.08 15:50

im happy the way things turned out. if that didnt happen i wouldn't have price. everything happens for a reason

matt im also thinking about your offer i got schoool and will get back to you later tonight. also i feel sorry for you going up against my team this week, i already told jay that im am going to have a big rebound week with my retooled team. as messier said i GUARANTEE VICTORY this week haha
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award   Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty03.11.08 15:57

Lucky me. The trade couldn't have happened at a worse time. I had to face all these guys last week and got my butt thoroughly kicked, and now I gotta face them again. LOL.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award   Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty03.11.08 16:46

at least zetterberg is only playing 1 game- im pretty sure i sat him
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award   Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty03.11.08 16:47

Oh oh. You realise that he'll now drop 11 points in one game on you. Can you say NHL record?!
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award   Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty03.11.08 16:55

Z should be really rested for that game and go gangbusters.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award   Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty03.11.08 18:11

lol Ray, I couldn't agree with you more on that award. A light humored PM turned into this hooplah. All because the guy is too stuck up. I already didn't like butch, and I wasnt about to let him push everyone around. Granted what i did didn't help the situation. BUT, I think it needed to be done.

lol, I guess now the cat is out of the bag concerning my somewhat loose temper cherry
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award   Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty04.11.08 2:51

You cute little red hot chili pepper you... lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award   Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Charlize's Noogie of the Month Award
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: League News :: League Lounge-
Gehe zu: