Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Multiple Choice Polling

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Multiple Choice Polling Empty
BeitragThema: Multiple Choice Polling   Multiple Choice Polling Empty23.10.14 23:49

I would like to put his forward as something to discuss at seasons end. Multiple choice voting allows a GM to vote for more than one option in a poll. So, if I liked two of three options, for example, I could case one vote for each in hopes that one of them came out on top.

Interesting opting I think.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: Multiple Choice Polling   Multiple Choice Polling Empty24.10.14 0:11

Would be interesting to see how this worked out. Would be best if we could pick one option as first (ie. two points), with the second option being worth one point. Does the forum allow weighted voting like this?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Multiple Choice Polling   Multiple Choice Polling Empty24.10.14 10:52

In some instances this means the poll is asking too many questions. We need to go around the first corner, then an additional poll(s) will allow us to go around the next corners.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Multiple Choice Polling   Multiple Choice Polling Empty24.10.14 11:19

That would be fun Matt, but not possible with this site.
What is possible is Vote Cancelling. So, we could alter our original vote if things were heading in the wrong direction. A nice option I think.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Basement Dwellers

Basement Dwellers

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 08.12.11

BeitragThema: Re: Multiple Choice Polling   Multiple Choice Polling Empty24.10.14 12:53

No time for fun! This is serious busyness!!! Almost as important as which brand of beer I am going to have next!!!!! Yes it is early but I am doing my house cleaning and I can only do it under a slight influence. Coors light was the first one. Please don't hold that against me!!

I would like to see it simplified to the two best options. We hammer it out and them go with the two best options. Watering things down with three or four makes no sense to me...........but that is me.
Nach oben Nach unten
Juggernauts

Juggernauts

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 28.04.10

BeitragThema: Re: Multiple Choice Polling   Multiple Choice Polling Empty24.10.14 14:52

I think we should have the ability to change out vote until we get it down to two options as well. Once new rule hits 6 votes or no change hits 5 votes we are done.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: Multiple Choice Polling   Multiple Choice Polling Empty24.10.14 18:40

I don't have a strong opinion about this one way or the other, but what Gord and John suggest makes some sense. Perhaps that is what we use the first week for: debating, discussing and figuring out how to word the polls we want to vote on.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Multiple Choice Polling   Multiple Choice Polling Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Multiple Choice Polling
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: Housekeeping :: Items to be Discussed at Seasons End-
Gehe zu: