Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

I came back to take everyone's cash

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

I came back to take everyone's cash Empty
BeitragThema: I came back to take everyone's cash   I came back to take everyone's cash Empty25.08.08 15:21

You can paypal it directly to me right now Wink

I had left because I recieved 3 league invites at the same time. And I got confused between this league and another. So when I noticed my stupid mistake. I tried to use some mind tricks and get you guys to change your rules (cause I like the group here better), which ultimately failed (which is proabably why I like you sly bastards). So I told Matt I was out in lue of someone who might be more driven. Well, he asked me to think about it, and if I had a change of heart, to rejoin.

I thought about it, and I decided that this league would be loads of fun. So anyways, here I am. Sorry for the messup guys!!!

Now, about that prize....
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: I came back to take everyone's cash   I came back to take everyone's cash Empty25.08.08 15:32

Now that's the kinda trash talking we like to see.

Glad to have you back Jay, and will be even more happy to use your money to take my wife for a nice dinner next April Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: I came back to take everyone's cash   I came back to take everyone's cash Empty25.08.08 15:34

hmm, I was going to take your wife out to dinner with that money too!! Either way, looks like she's a winner Razz LOL
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: I came back to take everyone's cash   I came back to take everyone's cash Empty25.08.08 15:39

OUCH!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: I came back to take everyone's cash   I came back to take everyone's cash Empty25.08.08 15:49

no trash talking allowed til you make your paypal payment
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: I came back to take everyone's cash   I came back to take everyone's cash Empty25.08.08 15:57

Nicely said Butch.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: I came back to take everyone's cash   I came back to take everyone's cash Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

I came back to take everyone's cash
Seite 1 von 1