Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty
BeitragThema: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty09.11.08 1:40

And frees Nik Antropov from his stay with the undead army to move onto Soo storm

to soo storm:
Nik Antropov/4th summer draft

for

Kyle Turris/Marek Svatos/2nd Jan draft
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty09.11.08 13:42

great doing business with you, im glad we could hammer something out. im going to espn right now to accept it
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty09.11.08 13:44

Yeah, Brandon. It was a pleasure. For those of you who have not yet traded with Brandon. He's a great guy and easy to talk to.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty09.11.08 18:12

Is there anyone left that has not traded with Brandon?

lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty09.11.08 19:17

lol, quite the crafty trade-slinger this one is
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty09.11.08 20:15

ya normally its hard to trade in other leagues. you send a proposal out and it takes forever to get looked at than usually just rejected. this site allows for great communication and deals can be worked out way more easily. it won't be long until my whole team has been replaced haha

if we were allowed to drop and pick up players i would be all over that. in my other league for cash ive already made 15 moves. but usually im really indecisive and will pick and drop the same guys. its 12 guy league 2 c 2lw 2rw 4d 2util 4 bench 2 goalies. i picked up koivu brassard ernhoff and setoguchi all have monster season. and i just completed my frist trade in that league for toews gaborik and vishnosky. heres my team

malkin c
M koivu c
gagne lw
A. Kostitsyen lw
Gaborik rw
Setoguchi rw
Phaneuf d
Ernhoff d
Burns d
Vishnosky d
Backstrom util
Toews util
my bench is; brassard huselius zidlicky brown
Goalies; Price Toskala Biron

pretty good team but im 2-2 in that league aswell, but winning this week
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty09.11.08 21:08

Nice team. I hear you about picking up and dropping. I'd be pretty active on that front. With that, I think there would be a way to do it in this league that would deter some people from making a million moves. Either way I'll propose it during the summer.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty09.11.08 21:14

maybe limit the number of moves, or allow for 1 or 2 at a specified time of each month.
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty09.11.08 21:18

i like the way we have it. it makes for excitment of another draft where at least the first two rounds are going to be players that really help some teams out down the stretch and mabey even move into a keeper slot
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty09.11.08 22:14

Yeah, there's definitely advantages and disadvantages to both. I kind of favour the way we have it, too, as it does create excitement for the second draft.

However, this may be something we'll vote on this summer to see what everyone's preference will be. Should be interesting.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty10.11.08 21:51

There would be no second draft if waivers were allowed. There wouldn't be any reason to draft. It works against someone that is being a good manager, but not spending every waking moment analysizing things. I think it would actually cause a reduction in trading. All-in-all, I think it best the way it is.

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty12.11.08 13:47

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos   The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

The undead army claims the soul of Kyle turris and Marek Svatos
Seite 1 von 1