Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

kovalev for rinne

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

kovalev for rinne Empty
BeitragThema: kovalev for rinne   kovalev for rinne Empty13.11.08 19:11

am i missing something here? are there draft picks involved?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

kovalev for rinne Empty
BeitragThema: Re: kovalev for rinne   kovalev for rinne Empty13.11.08 21:46

Razor also gets my 2nd round pick in January 2009.

Rinne is relatively unknown to poolies at this point, but he is at an age and has the potential to bust onto the scene not unlike Mikka Kiprusoff did a few years ago. He's the next probable Finnish goalie star. Bit of a rocky start this season, but oodles of potential. Looks to supplant Ellis in Nashville's goal within two years. Probably more valuable to Razor because he also owns Ellis as an insurance policy, just in case Rinne doesn't work out.

For me? I hate to give up Rinne, but I do have Bernier and Mason, so I'm farily stacked with elite goalie prospects. Plus Kovalev could be that elite RW on a powerhouse team that could put me over the top this year. Emphasis on COULD.

So ... there is my own side of the trade analysis for those not familiar with Rinne, and who might be wondering why this trade was done.

I like to think this was a win-win trade. History will be the judge, as always Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

kovalev for rinne Empty
BeitragThema: Re: kovalev for rinne   kovalev for rinne Empty13.11.08 22:04

matt your team is dominate. i was looking at it the other day and was trembling lol. with gaborik healthy and kovalev and the washington trio getting older your going to be the dynasty
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

kovalev for rinne Empty
BeitragThema: Re: kovalev for rinne   kovalev for rinne Empty13.11.08 22:55

Thanks Brandon. The only problem is - even if I manage to compete for the title this year - I'll have some tough decisions to make next summer. There's some qulaity guys I'll have to let go.

And even with a talented roster like mine, there's no guarentee I'll win it. There are some things that need to fall into place, and that will require a bit of luck. Actually, a lot of luck.

Here's hoping Smile

No matter what happens, all this wheeling and dealing has sure been a lot of fun!!!

My nightmare is finishing in 2nd place. LOL. But I guess that would be everyone's worst nightmare.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

kovalev for rinne Empty
BeitragThema: Re: kovalev for rinne   kovalev for rinne Empty14.11.08 0:20

I'll do my best to help you live out that nightmare....er.....dream. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

kovalev for rinne Empty
BeitragThema: Re: kovalev for rinne   kovalev for rinne Empty14.11.08 2:10

fitzsystars schrieb:
Thanks Brandon. The only problem is - even if I manage to compete for the title this year - I'll have some tough decisions to make next summer. There's some qulaity guys I'll have to let go.

And even with a talented roster like mine, there's no guarentee I'll win it. There are some things that need to fall into place, and that will require a bit of luck. Actually, a lot of luck.

Here's hoping Smile

No matter what happens, all this wheeling and dealing has sure been a lot of fun!!!

My nightmare is finishing in 2nd place. LOL. But I guess that would be everyone's worst nightmare.

which allows me, the last place team to claim dibs farao
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

kovalev for rinne Empty
BeitragThema: Re: kovalev for rinne   kovalev for rinne Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

kovalev for rinne
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: League News :: League Lounge-
Gehe zu: