Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Kevin Porter

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

Kevin Porter Empty
BeitragThema: Kevin Porter   Kevin Porter Empty04.12.08 0:53

He's doing great, but I have far too many centers as it is. And he's being highly touted. He's ranked 23rd overall over at dobber's for prospects. I'd be willing to package him with something for either a roster player or a pick in the summer.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Kevin Porter Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Kevin Porter   Kevin Porter Empty04.12.08 3:19

Ranked 23rd overall by DObber?

We all know Dobber doesn't know what he's talking about, eh Jay? Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

Kevin Porter Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Kevin Porter   Kevin Porter Empty04.12.08 8:53

Zitat :
Since we drafted, and I've been talking to people about trades. I have found an alarming trend. That trend is taking dobber's guide as the final say on what a player should be valued at based on dobber's prediction. I keep getting responses "Dobber's guide said he'll get this, as you can see, I'm giving up too many points by trading this player away." Now I won't go on record stating that I know more than dobber. When it comes to up to date information on players, dobber is the man. He keeps a good record of prospects, and has some writing skills, as do many of their contributors.
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

Kevin Porter Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Kevin Porter   Kevin Porter Empty04.12.08 10:41

I'm kind of happy I still never got the PayPal working yet. Dobber doesn't take credit cards, so.... I've never read the Dobber Guide. If somebody wants to forward me the PDF's I'll pay 1/2 their Dobber fee, by contributing it to their league dues for next year.

I do have to get that PayPal going. I'd like to buy some Paul Davis & Rupert Holmes CD's...

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Kevin Porter Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Kevin Porter   Kevin Porter Empty04.12.08 11:58

Oh sorry, I guess I was putting words in your mouth.... lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

Kevin Porter Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Kevin Porter   Kevin Porter Empty04.12.08 14:56

I think Scoop would have an interest in Cole Porter perhaps. Me on the other hand, prefer Porterhouse steak.

delish!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

Kevin Porter Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Kevin Porter   Kevin Porter Empty04.12.08 15:19

fitzsystars schrieb:
Oh sorry, I guess I was putting words in your mouth.... lol!

It's all good bud. For some reason I remembered exactly what I wrote. I kinda enjoyed not having to type anything though Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

Kevin Porter Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Kevin Porter   Kevin Porter Empty04.12.08 17:38

Hmmm. Cole Porter

(Google, google, google)

Cole Albert Porter (June 9, 1891 – October 15, 1964) was an American composer and songwriter from Peru, Indiana. His works include the musical comedies Kiss Me, Kate (1948) (based on Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew), Fifty Million Frenchmen, and Anything Goes, as well as songs like "Night and Day", "I Get a Kick out of You", and "I've Got You Under My Skin". He was noted for his sophisticated (sometimes ribald) lyrics, clever rhymes, and complex forms. He was one of the greatest contributors to the Great American Songbook. Cole Porter is one of the few Tin Pan Alley composers to have written both lyrics and music for his songs.

- I hate Shakespeare, why couldn't we read "THE HOCKEY NEWS" in English class instead?
- he's the same age as two or three of my favourite authors!!!! (Ralph Moody, H. Gordon Green, Harry Boyle and the indefatigable GREGORY CLARK!)
- I might just have to try some Cole Porter in the collection!

Red is wretching in the corner!

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Kevin Porter Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Kevin Porter   Kevin Porter Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Kevin Porter
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: Trade Central :: Trading Block-
Gehe zu: