Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty
BeitragThema: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty30.12.08 19:54

Just a note to all GMs. I have decided to wait to make my first selection in our Mid Season Draft. Since the trade between Keegan and I was made just this morning, I think it would be only fair to give everyone an opportunity to digest it before we went any further. So, we already have 2 votes logged on ESPN concerning the latest deal. I will go to bed now and let the other GMs have their say before making my first pick tomorrow when I wake up.

G Sleep

Zuletzt von Desolation Row am 04.01.09 15:56 bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty30.12.08 20:03

On second thought, I will do the following in an effort to get the draft moving: I will give you my 1st selection, under the assumption that the trade between Keegan and I will accepted by the league. Should it be vetoed, then naturally the selection will be reversed.

So, with great fanfare and bombast, Desolation Row is happy to invite young David Krejci on board. May he continue to shine for years to come.

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Images10
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty30.12.08 20:26

nice pick, the draft really wont get going if your off to bed with razor having 2 picks and then you go again. oh well i gotta wait anyway since i don't go for another 17 picks lol.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty30.12.08 20:27

No reason for that trade to be vetoed IMO. So with your first pick, you have Kreji. Great pick up. That's who I would have taken would I still have owned my first pick.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty30.12.08 20:29

I probably would taken Krejci as well. He's been stellar this year.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty30.12.08 20:54

lets see what two players ray picks What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty30.12.08 20:57

the wait is over.................................

for one pick anyway.............................

Travis Zajac
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty30.12.08 21:24

and the 3rd overall will be.......................

Kris Versteeg
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty30.12.08 22:16

Wow, lots of action on the forum while I've been travelling. Finally back in Vancouver and am looking forward to the draft as it unfolds.

Congrats to Greg and Ray for their pick-ups.

Greg, thanks so much for putting that colour-coordinated draft pick chart together. Very nice. Would you also be able to start a second thread and fill in the boxes on your sexy little spreadsheet with the drafted players as they are picked? That way everyone can easily keep track of which players have been picked as the draft progresses.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: 4th Selection   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 3:37

Good morning gentlemen. When I read Ray's first pick I thought ''Oooooooooooooh maybe Versteeg will still be there for me''.......alas, he has been nabbed. Nice pick Ray.

So, I will change gears and select.....young Cody Hodgson. Come what come may.
sunny
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: ROUND ONE TO DATE   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 3:48

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Round_10
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 5:06

I'm afraid I already own Cody Hodgson my friend flower

And I've been quite happy since I was able to select him in the prospects draft, he has not disappointed me once
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 5:12

You Bastard!
What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 5:15

I'm just wondering if you've ever looked at any of my spreadsheets before. Cause he's been there all along I love you LOL!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 5:21

So, I have grown tired of selecting people off Jay's roster. I will now, move forward with my second pick in this years mid season draft:

Simeon Varlamov

cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 12:12

So is it my pick i think it is.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 12:51

Yes sir!
cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 13:23

Hey Richard, just waiting on your pick my friend.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 14:14

ok, well it'll be a while for my pick then, I was waiting around, but I need to go to lunch with one of my friends
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 14:17

Sorry guys i'm at work was slow earlier but had a big rush people getting there New Years Eve meat and deli trays anyways The Crue selects:

Marc-Edouard Vlasic, SJ D
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 14:18

Nice selection Richard. Very nice.

What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 14:24

Its ok Rich, we are all a little busy today. Making my selection with my winter jacket on and shoes inside the house silent

I select Cory Schneider. Goaltending prospect for the Vancouver Canucks
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 14:29

Okay, it's Joel's turn now. Hopefully he picks soon, as I have to go out for the day. My wife is requiring my presence and, sorry guys, but I sleep in the same bed with her Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 14:32

Thank you and again sorry for taking so long but i sat around all morning doing nothing waiting and then the shit hit the fan and i was swamped.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty31.12.08 14:37

No need to apologize Richard. I think we're going to have wildly diverging schedules over the next couple of days, so we'll be patient and move along as quickly as those schedules allow. Hopefully we can finish by this Sunday, but if we can't then we'll certainly have it done by the following week.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS
Seite 1 von 10Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: League News :: League Lounge-
Gehe zu: