Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Need some extra firepower for the playoffs?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Gast

Need some extra firepower for the playoffs? Empty
BeitragThema: Need some extra firepower for the playoffs?   Need some extra firepower for the playoffs? Empty08.01.09 14:58

Viktor Kozlov - Viktor Kozlov has 24 points in his last 26 games - he's playing with Ovy and if healthy could easily clear 65 and flirt with 70. -Dobber's ramblings
Asking for a draft pick, either this summer or the next.

David Booth - a good young LW. He's coming on, and should stay hot. I'd ask for a little more because he factors into my future. I'd be inclined to slap him into a package for a player in return.

Dustin Penner- Plaing on the top line in Edmonton, they should get hot like they usually do in Feb-Mar-April. You can benefit from this!!

marek Svatos - Playing good minutes now that he's healthy, would be a great rental player if you encounter problems down the strech post trade deadline.

Michael Rozsival - He's playinga lot better now than in the begining of the season, has 7 points in 6 games.

Of course I have a bunch of other guys available to sweeten the pot, let me know!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

Need some extra firepower for the playoffs? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Need some extra firepower for the playoffs?   Need some extra firepower for the playoffs? Empty15.01.09 20:02

Here is an updated list, whether I move them or not. It doesn't really matter, but it might help some of you playoffs folks.

David Booth, Dustin Penner, Nik Antropov, Viktor Kozlov, Nathan Horton, Joffery Lupul, Marek Svatos, Michael Rozsival, Mathieu Garon, Pascal Leclaire
Nach oben Nach unten

Need some extra firepower for the playoffs?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: Trade Central :: Trading Block-
Gehe zu: