Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Trading Block-Desolation Row

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Trading Block-Desolation Row Empty
BeitragThema: Trading Block-Desolation Row   Trading Block-Desolation Row Empty31.01.09 3:43

Well, with our deadline rapidly approaching, I thought it was time to make a posting here. Looking at my keepers, here is a look at how things are shaping up for my roster:

Lundqvist, Gonchar, Phaneuf, Streit, Kaberle, Savard, Sedin, Krejci, Hemsky, Pominville, Marleau, Zetterberg

On the Farm: Varlamov, Lepisto, Franson, Salcido

I have more keepers than I will likely be able to hold onto. I have at the moment 12 and I think that it will turn out that I can keep only 11. What I am looking to do is turn two sexy keepers into one super sexy keeper. Nice and simple. The trick is finding the roster out there that can accomodate that wish. Also a 3 for 2 is possible. Depending on the particulars, this could be an off season move. Send me your ideas via a PM. There are no untouchables.

I have some good young talent that I am willing to ship out. Elliott, Oshie, Max P for example should that happen to interest anyone.

G

PS Looking at my balance (or unbalance) I have 1G, 4D, 3C, 2RW, 2?s. The 2 ?s are Zetterberg and Marleau. I am hoping to see them at LW next season but who knows. That puts my top priority at LW.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Trading Block-Desolation Row   Trading Block-Desolation Row Empty31.01.09 12:00

I have had an enormous amount of interest in P Harrold. If you really want him, then get cracking. He is about to explode. Jay offered me Malkin straight up and I just laughed him off. Please come with fair offers so we don't waste each others time.

G
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Trading Block-Desolation Row   Trading Block-Desolation Row Empty31.01.09 12:01

Thinking about a Gonchar+Sedin package. Or a Gonchar+Sedin+Elliott type of deal.

If that has your heart rate up, then give me a PM.

G cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Trading Block-Desolation Row   Trading Block-Desolation Row Empty31.01.09 13:02

Yeah you drove a hard bargain for Harrold. He's a dude to build a team around right there. I actually pounded my fist when I was rejected. I thought I was able to pull the wool over greg, but he caught me!! He's quite the tradesmith, so i shouldn't have been surprized when he saw right through my Malkin for Harrold offer Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Trading Block-Desolation Row   Trading Block-Desolation Row Empty31.01.09 15:11

while updating the chart, I just realized that Harrold isn't even on your team anymore!! lol, forgot about that one?
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Trading Block-Desolation Row   Trading Block-Desolation Row Empty31.01.09 15:22

yah he my pride and joy, hands off!! haha

and yes i will trade him to you jay for malkin and a 1st round pick1
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Trading Block-Desolation Row   Trading Block-Desolation Row Empty31.01.09 15:24

LOL, finally!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Trading Block-Desolation Row   Trading Block-Desolation Row Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Trading Block-Desolation Row
Seite 1 von 1