Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

And that's a wrap......

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

And that's a wrap...... Empty
BeitragThema: And that's a wrap......   And that's a wrap...... Empty13.04.09 2:09

Well fellers. There we have it. I have checked the boxscores for the last time this season. I did not have the 200 point explosion necessary to catch Matt, but I was overall very happy. Big night from Savard, and solid ones from Lundqvist, Thomas and Streit. From my calculations it will be another 5+ months before I race to the computer in the morning to check the boxscores. Perhaps a healthy break one might say.

I wanted to thank everyone very much for such a pleasant year. I am extremely happy with how things went in our first season. We can use the summer to consider any improvements for next year. For example..........some damn money for second place!! Or perhaps a separate scoring system for Matt (ie 3 points for a goal, 3 points for an assist cheers ).

Just for fun I was considering my keepers next year. Not easy for sure. It will be fun to see how the playoffs and how the summer unfolds.

Thanks again to everyone!

G
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: And that's a wrap......   And that's a wrap...... Empty13.04.09 9:39

CONGRATULATIONS to our inaugural winner, Matt, excellent job!

Also kudos out to the co-commisioners for making this year a most exciting one even though my team didn't make the playoffs, I had a blast and am so looking forward to next year.

Good job by everyone to make this league what it is today, top-notch!

Razor
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: And that's a wrap......   And that's a wrap...... Empty13.04.09 12:55

Congrats to Matt on a UNC like performance this year in the Playoffs. Simply dominating.

This really is a top notch league and I am looking forward to the high level of fun and challenge that it should bring over the years.

Enjoy the summer everyone!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: And that's a wrap......   And that's a wrap...... Empty13.04.09 22:31

Thanks guys. It is very exciting for me to win this year's honors. I know that some of you are hardened fantasy veterans, so I'm glad my squad met the challenge. I certainly had some lucky breaks down the stretch to win the regular season by a thread ... and for that matter, I was just fortunate that my team continued chugging in the playoffs. The format we use doesn't allow a lot of leeway for a bad week Smile

I would like to express again how amazing this group is. You are all just a stellar bunch of guys and it has been extremely fun getting to know all of you ... some face-to-face and some via this forum.

Thanks to everyone for such an enjoyable year!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: And that's a wrap......   And that's a wrap...... Empty14.04.09 13:51

congrads matt for taking it down! i kinda figured you would with the studs on your team. i do feel bad for mike who looked to have a strangle hold on the league earlier in the season.

anyways i think we are blessed with a good group of guys and this league should get better each year!

now lets all sit back and watch sum good old playoff hockey!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: And that's a wrap......   And that's a wrap...... Empty14.04.09 17:29

Congrats Matt, hard fought and well deserved! cheers. I cant believe how lucky i'am that the first league i ever joined is this one, it is so well ran and everyone is top notch in hockey knowledge as well as being truly good people, i cant wait to get going on season 2. So thanks to Matt and Greg and thanks to everyone else who made this first year so great for me.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: And that's a wrap......   And that's a wrap...... Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

And that's a wrap......
Seite 1 von 1