Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Malkin moved!!

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

Malkin moved!! Empty
BeitragThema: Malkin moved!!   Malkin moved!! Empty09.08.09 18:29

To Desolation Row:

Malkin
Greg's 1st round pick of 2009

To 1.21 Gigawatts:
Henrik Zetterberg
Marc Savard
Henrik Lundqvist
1st round summer 2010
1st round winter 2010 *conditional if Greg doesn't lose his bet with Brandon, if not, pick becomes #2
1st round summer 2011

It was a pleasure doing buisness with you Greg. And thank you to everyone who had interest in Malkin.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Malkin moved!! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Malkin moved!!   Malkin moved!! Empty10.08.09 8:38

Gulp.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

Malkin moved!! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Malkin moved!!   Malkin moved!! Empty10.08.09 10:31

thats a gigantic trade!
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Malkin moved!! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Malkin moved!!   Malkin moved!! Empty10.08.09 12:05

I agree with you Brandon.

Great fun though and it will be very interesting to see how things shake out this upcoming season.

I think that the trade favours Jay by quite a tidy margin, but I just could not resist Malkin. I have been involved in fantasy hockey for a few years now, and never had my hands on one of the big three. I will have to draft smart now or trade Gilbert for Luongo in order to avoid coming out of this thing looking like a huge ass.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

Malkin moved!! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Malkin moved!!   Malkin moved!! Empty10.08.09 12:28

a big thing to this trade will be if zetterberg gets LW status for next year
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

Malkin moved!! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Malkin moved!!   Malkin moved!! Empty10.08.09 13:10

Desolation Row schrieb:
I agree with you Brandon.

Great fun though and it will be very interesting to see how things shake out this upcoming season.

I think that the trade favours Jay by quite a tidy margin, but I just could not resist Malkin. I have been involved in fantasy hockey for a few years now, and never had my hands on one of the big three. I will have to draft smart now or trade Gilbert for Luongo in order to avoid coming out of this thing looking like a huge ass.

Its always hard when dealing with such a premier player. The one letting him go never feels like he is getting enough. And the one receiving feels like he's over paying. I do think I befitted from the trade, but I would have loved to keep Malkin on my team had my team been better all around. The thing that really did me in last season was goaltending, so picking up a #1 goalie was a high priority. Hopefully ESPN FINALLY comes out with dual eligibilty. I'm using fantrax for my league, and they had Zetts playing C, but I moved him to the lw for the guy who drafted him because in all honesty he's a winger. (PS: fantrax is awesome, its free and gives the commish so much power in terms of how to set up the league and that you can control player positions and roster settings. I used ESPN last year for my league and while I found it was a step up from Yahoo, Fantrax is really impressed me so far. But I'll have to see how it fairs during the season.)

Anyways, yeah. I am really happy with the trade, but in the end. Its a limited keeper league so getting one dude who can do the work of two is REALLY great news for Greg.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Malkin moved!! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Malkin moved!!   Malkin moved!! Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Malkin moved!!
Seite 1 von 1