Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Official Prospects Draft Forum

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 18:29

Yup, Ryan just makes the cut, too.

It is Mister Mike's turn right now, but he just went down for a short nap, so things should get moving again here fairly shortly.

Jay and Scoop N Red, are you guys around for a little while?

In any case, I'd imagine you'll be up in the next 30-60 minutes Brandon, or maybe sooner, depending on when Sleeping Beauty awakes.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 18:32

Yeah, I'm around. BUt I'll be taking off for a movie in about an hour
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 18:34

yah i should be around for a while, and if not i just got to go out and grab my cell phone somewhere. i like being where we are in the draft because we can make to picks pretty much right away, it gives us more flexibility in what we want to do. even though ive pretty much been checking this board every half hour for since yesterday haha.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 18:38

Hi Jay,

If Mike hasn't made his pick by the time you go, would you consider giving me a couple names in order of your preference?

Butch did that today, but I don't want to put pressure on ya.... Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 18:46

If anything, I'd give you my cell phone number, and you could text me. I'll text you back in the movies with my pick.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 18:47

Just about everyone is here except the "Guest of Honor". Figures! LOL Wake up Mike!
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 18:50

yah, matt you should just text him what guys got picked and then he can txt you back his pick and we can keep this show going
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 18:58

I'm assuming you would want me to email you, Jay. Is that what you mean? I'm guessing you can check your email at the movie theatre....

I don't have a cellphone, so texting via cellphones would not work. I haven't entered the world of text messaging yet, so not exactly sure what it entails.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:00

Hey Mike, are you awake yet???
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:07

nope, I meant text message, lol. Its ok, I'll hang around, and if need be. I'll let you know who I want.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:13

Hey Mike,

After you make your next selection, stick around for a few minutes because we have Scoop N Red, Jay, Brandon and me all present. Once you're here, I'm betting we could do the next ten picks in about 15 minutes.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:14

Hey i got 2 questions about prospects

1) during the season can we drop a prospect and pick up another propect and keep them on our farm team for the following year?

2) after the season say i have 2 propspects that went on to play over 25 games. the other 3 were still in the chl ahl euro etc. Now does that mean i can only draft 2 rounds in next years prospect draft or can i wait and see who i could get in that draft, then draft a new player and drop one of the propects from this year?

hope that makes sense
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:15

We're ready to rip

Red n Scoop
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:16

Alright, I just found out my movie is at 715, so that leaves me about 35 minutes to pick.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:16

Hey Jay,

I just thought of something. Since it sounds like Brandon is in the world of text messaging (it's a whole new world out there), perhaps he could text message you for your next pick.

Are you open to that brandon?

That would mean we wouldn't hold you up from your movie, and we wouldn't be held up with the drafting.

Would that work guys?

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

that works for me
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:20

i didn't go get my phone. like i was saying earlier i needed to go get it, but not sure when i can get a car to do it. i left it in my buddies vehicle coming in from camp this weekend. sorry guys
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:27

To answer your questions, Brandon: all the details are in the manifesto. However, just in case those rules aren't clear, I'll try and explain them here....

1) Just before the January draft you can drop UP TO five players, and then pick replacements for those five players in the January supplemental draft. They can be either players or prospects that you drop and/or draft, with the same rules of definition applying as they do here.

2) There won't be a separate prospects draft in future years, unless we vote as a group to hold a supplemental propects draft at some point.

Any prospect from this year that is no longer farm team eligible at the end of this year's playoffs has to either be protected using one of your keeper slots, or dropped into the pool of players available to be drafted next year. If there are prospects that are eligible for your farm team but you don't want to keep them, you can also do that and replace them with other prospects.

You can end up with as many propects as you want, but if you choose to draft more prospects than regular players next year, you'll have less regular players to work with. For example, say next year you keep two farm eligible prospects on your farm team, and then draft another five during our regular draft in Septmeber. That would mean you'd have seven prospects on your farm team, but you'd only have 23 regular players. I can't imagine anyone would do that, but it's perfectly legal.

Does this all make sense?

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:29

Jay,

What if I called your cell phone? Perhaps you could leave it on vibrate and talk quietly. I don't know. Would that work?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:34

yeah, that'd work, hopefully I grab a seat in the back.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:39

Okay, what's your cell phone number? Who knows ... I might even catch you before the movie starts. Hopefully.
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:40

mabey we need to start a chant again haha!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:41

its all good. My friend decided that he doesn't have enough time to make it to the movies before it starts, so instead he's coming over here, and we'll rent a movie. So I should be near my computer the whole time.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:44

Mikey ... Mikey ... Mikey ... Mikey....

You mean something like that, Brandon?
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty02.09.08 19:45

Mikey, Mikey, MiiiKey, MIKEY, MIKEY, MIIIKEEEE, MIIIIIKEEE.......
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 9 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Official Prospects Draft Forum
Seite 9 von 17Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Weiter