Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Who wants to start the draft?

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Who wants to start the draft? Empty
BeitragThema: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 15:51

Well everyone, it sounds like we have some eager beavers. Brandon has suggested we start the draft now, but before we officially do that I would like to give everyone the chance to say yes or no. It may be that some people (like Mike) have not yet prepared because he was in the midst of moving. Or busy doing other things.

If we get a UNANIMOUS vote to start the draft, we can do that. If even one person wants to wait then we will wait. It is really no problem to wait, and nobody should feel bad about wanting to wait.

So, if you are in favour of starting the draft please post a short note here.

If you are NOT in favour of starting the draft ... please post a note here.

We should hopefully know by later today or tomorrow.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 15:53

haha eager beaver here... lets start it!
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 16:37

Let her rip as far as I am concerned.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 16:44

No farting rules are in effect!
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 16:49

SCOOP n RED go with the flow. We're here. We're ready. We're able. No punishment should be issued if someone is away though.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 16:53

No punishment?!? You're a killjoy. LOL

Razor
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 16:56

scoopNred schrieb:
SCOOP n RED go with the flow. We're here. We're ready. We're able. No punishment should be issued if someone is away though.

Yeah, if somebody is away then we won't start the draft. We need to have all ten guys ascent to starting the draft before we can do it. It's only fair, since everybody's situation may be a little different.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 20:50

I ready whenever you guys are.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 21:47

I am headed out of town tomorrow morning at 9am and as such I will not be around a computer until I get back on Sunday night. So unfortunately I am lame-o with the no vote.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 21:51

That said if people start tonight I should be able to make my first round picks and I do not pick again until the 3rd round. But should people rush there they would have to wait until monday for my next pick.

That is where things sit anywhoo.

Cheers,

-Keegan
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 22:15

so if joel mike and jay agree tonight, jay makes his pick official, ray picks than keegan can get his picks done before heading out of town, that would leave us 19 more picks until keegan had to pick. not a bad amount for a weekend. maybe just wishful thinking, im fine with whatever we decide though
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 22:18

I think it will be alright if we let Ray and Keegan make their picks. It won't affect Mike or Joel, and they can put the brakes on if they really want to.

So I will send Ray a message saying that he can make his 2nd overall pick if he wants. That way you should be able to make your two first round picks this evening Keegan.

If possible, check back a little later to see if Ray has made contact.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 22:20

I'm good with whatever.
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 22:21

NICE!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 22:22

Still haven't heard from Jay or Mike, but I'm assuming Jay will be a go. Mike can delay things if he wants to, but we can at least get up to the 8th overall pick finished.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 22:23

I'm going to start an "official" DRAFT thread so that we can keep tabs on the draft as it unfolds.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 22:24

sounds good. we need Jay to come on here and do his official speech w/ adding his new franchise player.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 22:31

Ray just sent me a message and mentioned that he may not be ready to make his pick "official" tonight. That is fine. We must respect his decision if he decides not to.

Keegan: Check back later tonight (or tomorrow morning) and see if Ray has made his pick. If he has, go for it with the 3rd and 4th overall picks.

If he has not, we'll assume that we officially start the draft next week.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 22:34

thats fine. didn't mean to pressure. i don't pick for a long time anyway, unless some want to make a deal lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty27.08.09 23:28

I will try and do my best to make my pick but can't promise anything. Waiting on something also. Keegan, please check before you go tomorrow as I am in early and can make my pick then.

Sorry fellas, don't hate me.

Mmmmm-wah

Razor
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty28.08.09 14:27

in favor of starting asap.... will be around a pc all weekend so im good to go fellas
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty28.08.09 14:32

Hey Mike,

Sounds good. The only small complication right now is that Keegan may have already gone away for the weekend, and he has the next two picks.

So we may have to wait until next week anyway.

If you check back a couple of times a day that should be good, just in case Keegan makes an appearance and makes his picks after all Smile

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Who wants to start the draft?   Who wants to start the draft? Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Who wants to start the draft?
Seite 1 von 1