Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Dobber's Top 10.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Dobber's Top 10. Empty
BeitragThema: Dobber's Top 10.   Dobber's Top 10. Empty07.09.09 11:31

Hello all. With the draft over and our rosters fixed, there is really nothing left to do but wait. Even Brandon is not trading with anybody. It is what we could call the calm before the storm. I thought that it might be fun to take a peek at Dobber's top 10 with particular emphasis on our league. What I was wondering was the following:

On how many of our rosters have these studs played?

Here goes:

1. Malkin-2 (Drafted originally 3rd overall by Jay, he now resides nervously on Desolation Row)
2. Ovechkin-1 (That bastard Matt will never move him......not even for Peter Harrold)
3. Crosby-2 (Drafted 2nd overall last year by Brandon I believe and then sent over to Joel shortly after Butch left)
4. Kovalchuk-3 (He is the whore of the group thus far. I cannot remember where he was drafted or by whom. It might have been Brandon. He then went to Matt and then on to me and as soon as Matt gives me a decent offer he will go back to Matt.)
5. Levavalier-3 (Also a whore. Drafted in the first round last year by Richard I believe and then sent on to Desolation Row and then finally on to join the Fitzy Stars.)
6. Thorton-1 (A wholesome fella. Drafted by Ray in the first round last year and never moved. He will retire there I believe.)
7. Spezza-1 (As far as I remember Butch nabbed him in the second round after snagging Luongo 8th overall. Joel took over and despite 243 trade offers from Desolation Row, he has remained with Joel.)
8. Backstrom-1 (A brilliant pick up by Butch. Butch really put Joel on easy street no? Anybody remember in what round he was drafted? Joel will never move him come hell or high water.)
9. Heatley-1 (I have so little time to check, but I think that he is with Scoop and has always been. Drafted very early, perhaps 4th or 5th overall. Perhaps this is the year he is moved?)
10. Datsyuk-2 (Originally drafted in the second round by Mike I believe. He recently joined a very depleted Desolation Row roster.)

So, if anyone can fill in any holes or correct any errors I would appreciate that. I am curious to see if this year will bring some movement to the 5 top ten studs that have never been traded. I also wonder if this is a rather high rate of movement for these studs or if it is similar to other leagues.

Gotta actually do some work today.

Hope everyone is happy.

Greg
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/

Dobber's Top 10.
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: League News :: League Lounge-
Gehe zu: