Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Washington Overdose

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Washington Overdose Empty
BeitragThema: Washington Overdose   Washington Overdose Empty12.09.09 15:00

Hello everyone,

With yesterday's trade for Backstrom I now find myself with a glut of Washington skaters. I am thus considering a trade of Tomas Fleischmann. Preferably for a right winger with a different team, but would consider other positions as well if the player was one that I wanted.

Here's what Dobber has to say about Fleischmann in his guide:

"Tomas Fleischmann – When will the breakout happen? It will happen, mark my words. Why do I like this guy so much? Because I can’t think of many players off the top of my head who have always improved their stats. Not just in the NHL. Not even just in the AHL. Check this out – three years in the Czech Junior League saw his points per game go like this: 0.48, 0.62, 1.11. Two years in the WHL was like this: 1.09, 1.25. AHL was like this: 0.36, 1.11, 1.13. Now, in the NHL it is like this: 0.14, 0.28, 0.40 and 0.51. Every year, every league. He doesn’t know what it’s like to decline! I have him jumping to 0.62 points-per-game this year but it will be in this one or next one where he jumps by 0.25 or more.

Contract year...check...always improves with every campaign...check...entering his fourth NHL season...check! That’s a pretty promising troika for Tomas “Flash” Fleischmann."

If you are interested, send me a PM.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Washington Overdose   Washington Overdose Empty13.09.09 17:36

Flesichmann damage goods he is, says Yoda

TarikElBashir: Fleischmann's condition is called deep vein thrombosis On blood thinners. cn work out now, but not on ice until early Oct. Source is twitter.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Washington Overdose   Washington Overdose Empty13.09.09 18:05

Thanks for that piece of info Ray. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Washington Overdose   Washington Overdose Empty13.09.09 18:30

Crazy that we're only a week away from the draft and already I have two injuries (Fleischmann, Pitkanen), one unsigned player (Dubinsky), and one player that's been traded from a powerhouse squad to a struggling team (Michalek).

This is one of the reasons I dislike drafting this early.

At least the injuries seem minor and shouldn't keep Fleischmann and Pitkanen out of action for too long. Here's hoping their recovery will be quick.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Washington Overdose   Washington Overdose Empty13.09.09 18:39

That was a concern of mine also, drafting early. Too many things can happen and unsettled. Maybe there should be a clause where if a player is out for the season, a la Erik Johnson last year, you can get a supplemental pick the day before the season starts or something to that effect.

Razor
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Washington Overdose   Washington Overdose Empty13.09.09 19:02

Buffalo Cab Co. schrieb:
That was a concern of mine also, drafting early. Too many things can happen and unsettled. Maybe there should be a clause where if a player is out for the season, a la Erik Johnson last year, you can get a supplemental pick the day before the season starts or something to that effect.

Razor

Yeah, if we're going to draft this early then I think we should adopt a rule like this. In Erik Johnson's case the owner probably would have wanted to keep him anyway. But in a lot of cases -- if a depth player goes down in training camp for half the season or more -- I think the GM should be able to drop that player and claim another free agent before the season starts.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Washington Overdose   Washington Overdose Empty13.09.09 19:25

Matt I can just hold onto Mike Green for you for the season to try and ease the Capital load?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Washington Overdose   Washington Overdose Empty13.09.09 19:29

Small Town Dynasty schrieb:
Matt I can just hold onto Mike Green for you for the season to try and ease the Capital load?

That's very kind of you. I'll have to take that into consdieration. lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Washington Overdose   Washington Overdose Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Washington Overdose
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: Trade Central :: Trading Block-
Gehe zu: