Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty
BeitragThema: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty29.12.09 23:56

Since I can't ever seem to post in the smack talk on ESPN I'll just post up on here instead whenever I have something to say.

Keegan, yeah you had a really good 1st day. That's been my luck though, I run cold against some really normal teams (not saying YOURS is, but some other teams I should have blown out of the water I ended up losing...and that isn't a knock on those teams, we are all at different builds of our teams, I went from having 1 PPG player to having 6). With that said though you have a reallly good team and I'm not surprized at your score so early. There is still loads of time and hopefully Price can play a few games this week now that Halak lost a game. I had strongly considered putting in JSG instead of Price but opted out of that at the very last second, here is hoping Price can string together 4 shoutouts in a row, lol.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty04.01.10 15:45

Good matchup Keegan. Too bad Perry is really missing Getzlaf and I have Zetts out. Would have been a closer week but you really picked it up. Good luck the rest of the way!

As for Greg, I must crush you now. The better you do, the worse pick I get next summer. Your winning streak stops here
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty04.01.10 15:47

gregs team sure is rolling as of late
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty04.01.10 15:50

Yeah he is. Its a shame (for him) that it ends next Sunday.
Twisted Evil
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty04.01.10 17:17

Prediction:

1.21 Gigawatts wins 268.8 - 201.4

Not sure why but I expect a real whooping here.

Just took a look at some stats. Jay has a total of 2938.6 fantasy points thus far and I have 2872.6. When we divide that over 14 weeks of action that we have had so far it seems as though Jay is averaging 4.71 fantasy points more per week. Not much really.

That said, he has many studs rolling 4 games this week. Lundqvist, Savard, Iginla, Perry...........

It will be interesting to see how many games our goalies start this week Jay. So, I suppose Lundqvist will start 3. Price? Who knows. I hope he only gets one start. Gustavsson perhaps 2 starts and Hiller I am hoping for 3.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty04.01.10 17:24

Dead last in points for and first place in points against.

Time to figure out my keepers and sell off any useful parts to anyone who wants them.

Greg and I put on a real show this week!
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty04.01.10 17:25

We were hot as pistols eh Joel!

Look out for us!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty04.01.10 21:45

Yeah Jay - it was a good week for you and could have been allot closer.

I had some crazy and unexpected performances this past week.

I also really wanted to break the 300 barrier. Oh well.

Good luck to you against Greg.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty05.01.10 5:04

Hey, atleast you earned top spot for the most fantasy pts accumulated during the week. It might stick and you'll earn yourself a cool 25$
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty05.01.10 13:49

Jason schrieb:
Hey, atleast you earned top spot for the most fantasy pts accumulated during the week. It might stick and you'll earn yourself a cool 25$

I believe it is $50 for top weekly spot.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty05.01.10 18:48

Thought it was 25 for weekly, and 25 for the daily
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty06.01.10 1:34

2 players go down on a monday. This is such a farce, my guys never get injured on sunday
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty06.01.10 1:42

Jason schrieb:
Thought it was 25 for weekly, and 25 for the daily

Nope. It is $50 for the weekly and $50 for the daily. There should be a thread from the summer that outlines the exact breakdown, but I do remember that it's $50 for each of these.

We wanted to at least come close to paying the entry fee back for these prizes.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty06.01.10 7:32

I guess that was what my real problem was during the summer, I'll have a look anyways.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty06.01.10 8:45

OK Jay! We are back in business. We got ourselves an interesting match up now.

Two players out for you and one for me (Antropov). Not sure what happened to Antropov actually.......

Caught a break last night with Burrows having a big game and my goalies coming up with wins. Four going for you tonight (including Lundqvist) and five for me although I think that it will end up being four as well. I doubt that Gustavsson will start again.

Let's see if Streit can get something going for me. 21 points in 43 games is not what I expected out of him.

Good luck tonight Jay! I say that but I naturally do not mean it!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty06.01.10 10:28

lol, yeah unfortuantely I wasn't going for an interesting week!!! We'll see how this shapes out, Good luck bud!
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty06.01.10 11:20

Price seems to have played well last night Jay. With games vs FLA a NJ left this week, do you think that he will get both starts?
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty06.01.10 18:01

Seems like the Monster ''may'' start tonight vs PHI.......

I hope so.

Over and out.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty06.01.10 21:23

Yeah Price has been playing well. I honestly don't know what the hell is going on with their goalies though. Something has to give eventually. I wouldn't be surprized though if they ride both goalies until the end, then in may or june they trade Price away in some sort of blockbuster deal to land the #1 overall pick. For some reason I see that happening.
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty07.01.10 1:19

then the player you draft 1st overall will be traded by mid season like tavares lol its the vicious cycle of trading, since im leading im forcing myself not to trade away my team lol. i think out of the players i drafted originally mike richards is the only player that i haven't hade to trade for.

greg did you drop avery? he went off tonight!@!
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty07.01.10 1:26

Yep. Dropped him. Gulp.

Dropped him and then found out the next day that Williams broke his leg. Now I am stuck with Williams on my bench and missed Avery's 27.2 point explosion.

Crazy.

So it goes.

Great night for The Monster I see.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread   Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Jay's weekly matchup smack talk thread
Seite 1 von 1