Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

hate to be a stik in mud

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

hate to be a stik in mud Empty
BeitragThema: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 15:13

blake comeau can be a 40-50 point player for the isles this year so i'm not sure why he's chosen as a ''dummy player'' for the prospect thingy

there we're a few other head scratchers too

might want to find a better list of scrubs to use as dummy players
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 15:49

Hi Butch,

I have to admit, I am probably not as up on these third line guys with potential as you are. Even if I changed some of them, it's likely I would end up with a few more "head scratchers."

Would you be willing to go through the list and change anybody who you think shouldn't be on there? I figure you're more in the know on this kind of thing than I am.... sunny

Once I have a Butch-approved list, I will make the adjustments and resend an email to everyone with the updated placeholders.

Thanks,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 16:44

how about if the player isnt in espn d'base ''tough luck '' ?

draft him next summer or in january ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 16:45

butch-cubs schrieb:
how about if the player isnt in espn d'base ''tough luck '' ?

draft him next summer or in january ?

I second that motion!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 17:30

Hey guys,

That would certainly simplify things. However, I do know of one player that is not in the ESPN database that I will probably grab with my last pick. So I would really like to make use of this "placeholder" strategy if possible.

Tell you what, let me know which guys you really have issue with Butch and I'll see about swapping them out for other players. We can also give GMs a limit of two "placeholders" which would only be twenty of the thirty names I sent out.

All of the guys I listed as placeholders were waaayyy down the scoring list for last year, so I can't see most of them being desirable in fantasy circles.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 19:22

barely have time to do much bud --so you'll have to colaborate with someone who has time to redo a list or what have you

finishing up some home reno's as I type this with paint on my finger tips .

was just surprised to see comeau and peltonen there --both are capable of 40-50 pts which might be draft worthy in our later rounds

sorry , cant do a new list for ya.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 19:41

No worries, buddy. I wasn't actually asking you to do a whole new list. Just wanted to know who stood out as being draft worthy in your mind.

I'll resend the list minus comeau and peltonen.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 20:47

The list looks good to me now!

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 20:53

There is a chance that Rene Bourque will get second line ice time with the Flames not that means he will put up points but you never know.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 21:01

Okay, we have another person questioning my "placeholder" selection process. What, do you guys think I'm from Mars? (just kidding) alien

I will remove Rene Bourque from the placeholder list for you Richard, just because you are a fellow Flames fan of obvious high intellect and good looks.

Also, I'll give everyone until tomorrow evening to step forward with additional complaints regarding the placeholders. At that point I'll send out a final update and we'll be off to the races. Sound fair to everyone?
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty18.09.08 21:54

Mega Major Awesome!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: hate to be a stik in mud   hate to be a stik in mud Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

hate to be a stik in mud
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: League News :: League Lounge-
Gehe zu: