Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Nutbars Welcome John Alldis

Nach unten 
+2
Fitzsy Stars
Desolation Row
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty
BeitragThema: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 16:21

Hello to all. I hope that things are off to a good start for everyone this week. Our quest for a new owner has come to a quick and painfree end. Nutbars du Canucks officially welcome Mr John Alldis of Guelph, Ontario on board!! He's a loaded pistol who likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. More on that later.

Now, who remembers how they became a member on this forum? Did I send you an invitation?

G
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 17:14

I think you challenged me to a shootout at high Noon, but my memory may be faulty.

Welcome to the Nutbars John! Looking forward to having you aboard Very Happy

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 17:50

I'm completely out of the loop, who is John replacing? And welcome John!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 17:51

Nevermind, I just read the next thread, exams have been messing with my head!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 18:02

Welcome aboard and good luck to you! I hope you enjoy your new life here at Nutbars. You are replacing a fine young man so you have some big shoes to fill. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask Gregger as he is the all-knowing. Or if you cannot get an answer from him, Scoop knows this older font-of-knowledge, a legend in his own mind, a man called Wiz.

Anyways, good luck and welcome!

Ray
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 18:05

Oh, and John. I will need your phone number to harrasse you when its your time to pick a player. It comes with being GM of Keegan's former team
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 20:03

welcome to the league John!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 20:08

I agree w/ Brandon
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 21:10

Welcome to the league John and just so you know Jason was not kidding he will track you down. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 22:02

Buffalo Cab Co. schrieb:
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask Gregger as he is the all-knowing. Or if you cannot get an answer from him, Scoop knows this older font-of-knowledge, a legend in his own mind, a man called Wiz.

Or you can feel free to ask Matt as well. In the end it doesn't matter, because Matt, Greg and Scoop are all the same person. What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 22:57

guys can we give it a week before we scare john away? lol
he hasn't even got into the forum yet
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty27.04.10 23:19

I totally forgot about the Holy Trinity. My bad! LOL
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty28.04.10 6:11

Fitzsy Stars schrieb:
Buffalo Cab Co. schrieb:
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask Gregger as he is the all-knowing. Or if you cannot get an answer from him, Scoop knows this older font-of-knowledge, a legend in his own mind, a man called Wiz.

Or you can feel free to ask Matt as well. In the end it doesn't matter, because Matt, Greg and Scoop are all the same person. What a Face

The only person I can 100% confirm was real has now left the league. I feel so alone...

Also, I agree w/ Brandon
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty28.04.10 6:12

Motley Crue schrieb:
Welcome to the league John and just so you know Jason was not kidding he will track you down. Very Happy

done.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty28.04.10 9:35

Jason schrieb:
Fitzsy Stars schrieb:
Buffalo Cab Co. schrieb:

The only person I can 100% confirm was real has now left the league. I feel so alone...

No need to feel alone Jay. It may be just you, me and my eight other identities, but my other identities are all quite gregarious. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty28.04.10 10:29

Fitzsy Stars schrieb:
Jason schrieb:
Fitzsy Stars schrieb:
Buffalo Cab Co. schrieb:

No need to feel alone Jay. It may be just you, me and my eight other identities, but my other identities are all quite gregarious. Very Happy

There's that word mentioned again...Greg-arious!
Hmmmmmmmmm
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty28.04.10 14:55

Lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty28.04.10 17:51

Cool John lives only 30 minutes away from SCOOP n RED & the legendary 125 year old Hillbilly Wizz! Downtown Arthur to the Royal City is a regular trek for us. Lacrosse season is upon us so we'll be in the John Galt city soon enough!

Red actually ran his own Fantasy team this winter. His team was 8th of 14 when he took over. He lost first place on the last night (256-255) this year! No one in his pool knows he's 13 years old (12 when he took over)! Dynasty Cap league with inseason waiver pickups, so trading was hard. He ended up with eight or nine draft picks in the coming draft (5 rounds).

Yeah Wizz is really a fictional guy... drinking in a fictional bar 'Upchuck Snorris' and watching a fictional green & white television.
Nach oben Nach unten
Juggernauts

Juggernauts

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 28.04.10

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty28.04.10 19:02

Hey, Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Just looking around and trying to figure all your forums out. In the interest of full disclosure, I've know Greg for 20 years and it is my mission to beat him at everything we do! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

John
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty28.04.10 19:22

You trying to take away Matt's main joy in life John?

Welcome

Ray
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty28.04.10 19:49

Welcome to the league John! Looking forward to many years of fantasy hockey warfare against you!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty28.04.10 23:21

Welcome John! You and Matt can take turns whipping him, from what I've been told its pretty fun!
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty29.04.10 1:10

I make it my personal mission be beat both Matt and John in my head to head match ups next sesason. Mark it. Get in your Iphone or whatever you young kids are using these days.

I also hope that when Matt and John meet head to head that neither of them win.

G

PS John, did you find our Manifesto with all of our rules in it?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty29.04.10 1:53

lol, a tie in this league would be epic
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Nutbars Welcome John Alldis   Nutbars Welcome John Alldis Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Nutbars Welcome John Alldis
Seite 1 von 1