Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Is anyone excited yet?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser

Are you excited?
Yes
Is anyone excited yet? Vote_lcap78%Is anyone excited yet? Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
No
Is anyone excited yet? Vote_lcap22%Is anyone excited yet? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 9

AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Is anyone excited yet? Empty
BeitragThema: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 13:42

Just thought I should take a poll here to see if everyone is as excited as I am.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 15:19

We're very, very, very excited. (It doesn't take much to get us excited around here!)

SCOOP n RED
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 15:35

Alright, who's the hoser who voted NO? I'm guessing it's that troublemaker Jay. tongue
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 15:36

LOL! Was that an actual guess, or can you see who voted?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 15:44

Nope. Just a guess. I've never even met you and still i know you.... Very Happy

In fact, I guessed you would put NO even before I posted the poll.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 17:48

Im excited but nervous as well as this s my first keeper league, I have always just done pools with my buddies strictly points, draft 15 guys and whoever has the most points at the end of the year wins, no thought involved other then on draft day, no positions nothing so as you can tell by rambling im a lttle nervous.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 17:57

If it makes you feel any better Richard, this is my first keeper draft as well. I've mostly just done a small pool with buddies up until now, straight points. No positions, no farm teams, no other rules. So ... you and me are pretty much in the same boat.

Personally, I feel a little bit like a bride of yesteryear on her wedding night.... affraid
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 18:01

LOL Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 18:22

hopefully everyone stays interested once the draft is done --theres no free agent pik ups here.

I'm excited for the draft and excited for it to be over with at the same time

good luck to everyone and lets hope the draft goes without a hitch
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 18:26

Fired up and just about ready to go to bed brothers. Lots of action over here tomorrow for me so there will be no more prep time available. Gulp.

I am a tad nervous to be honest. Why? I know damn well that my hockey knowledge is loooooooooooooooooooooow in comparison to you studs. David vs Goliath story unfolding here by God!

Sleep tight y'all.

Wishing a rather peppy bout of diarrhea for tomorrows draft to all you fine GMs out there.

G Sleep
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 18:39

Fitz,

Sorry to hear you're feeling ill humoured, old, worn, stretched & wrinkled. The good news is it probably only lasted a few minutes.

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty20.09.08 18:50

Oh I think the energy will just keep on going after the draft is complete. Naturally the draft is huge and something to really look forward to, but afterwards we will have trades to deal with and lineups to adjust and fellow GMs to taunt. Also, being the first season we will be looking into ways that will make this league even better. I think that we are off to an amazing start to be honest. I am fired up about our group.

G
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Is anyone excited yet?   Is anyone excited yet? Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Is anyone excited yet?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: League News :: League Lounge-
Gehe zu: