Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Please list Keepers here

Nach unten 
+2
Desolation Row
Fitzsy Stars
6 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Please list Keepers here Empty
BeitragThema: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty02.09.10 11:30

Hello Everyone,

Our draft is quickly approaching (Saturday, Sept 18th) and so too is our deadline for choosing keeper players. Please use this thread to list your NHL roster and your farm team. A reminder that 7th and 8th place teams can keep up to six prospects. It would just mean they would draft one player less on September 18th. Also, 9th and 10th place teams can keep up to seven prospects, and they would draft two less players on September 18th.

The DEADLINE for listing your players on here is Saturday, September 11th at midnight.

I will note here that if you list them here prior to this deadline that you should be 98% sure that these are the keepers you are going to keep. However, you CAN change them prior to the deadline if you want. That means Brandon should not make any of the players listed here as official drops until Sunday, September 12th.

ALSO IMPORTANT:
More importantly, you will need to go into your team on ESPN and drop the players you intend to drop before September 11th at midnight. If you choose to drop your players from ESPN before the deadline then your drops will be considered official and you can't go back and make changes to them. This is just to save Greg and I the headache of making last minute changes for people.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Matt[u]
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty02.09.10 11:36

Fitzsy Stars keeper list:

Nicklas Backstrom (C)
Anze Kopitar (C)
Steven Stamkos (C)

Alex Ovech kin (LW)

Patrick Kane (RW)
Ales Hemsky (RW)

Mike Green (D)
Victor Hedman (D)

Martin Brodeur (G)
Jonathan Quick (G)
Marty Turco (G)

FARM TEAM:

Jonathan Bernier (G)
Jake Allen (G)
Magnus Paajarvi (LW)
Jordan Schroeder (RW)

Zuletzt von Fitzsy Stars am 08.09.10 18:27 bearbeitet; insgesamt 7-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty02.09.10 11:37

Hi Greg,

Nice to see you on the boards. Nice edit to my roster. Very Happy

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty02.09.10 15:48

Why would you keep Backstrom Matt? He is really no fantasy value whatsoever. Also, A-Hole? I am not sure that he is keeper material either.

PS It too me a while Matt to understand what you meant about editing your roster.......and then it clicked. Months ago I stumbled upon something in the administrator panel that allows certain words to be banned and then replaced with something more appropriate. Well, I decided to ban Ovechki (can't finish it you see)............and it will always be replaced with A-Hole.

Could not resist.

G

Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty02.09.10 16:00

After snowing the kid during the playoffs I would agree with the last name you've dubbed him Greg
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty02.09.10 19:47

Joe Thornton
Mike Richards
Marty St. Louis
Marian Gaborik
Dan Boyle
Nicklas Lidstrom
Mikka Kiprusoff
Carey Price
Antti Niemi
Michael Leighton

Prospects: Ellis, Backlund, Hodgson, Kadri, Tangradi
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty02.09.10 21:40

Desolation Row schrieb:
Why would you keep Backstrom Matt? He is really no fantasy value whatsoever. Also, A-Hole? I am not sure that he is keeper material either.

PS It too me a while Matt to understand what you meant about editing your roster.......and then it clicked. Months ago I stumbled upon something in the administrator panel that allows certain words to be banned and then replaced with something more appropriate. Well, I decided to ban Ovechki (can't finish it you see)............and it will always be replaced with A-Hole.

I knew you were up to something. Character. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty03.09.10 1:32

Small Town Dynasty Keepers

C - Jason Spezza
C - Derek Roy
C - Vincent Lecavalier
C - John Tavares
C - Sidney Crosby

RW - Peter Mueller
RW - Phil Kessel
RW - Kyle Okposo

D - Lubomir Visnovsky
D - Chris Pronger
D - Tobias Enstrom

G - Roberto Luongo
G - Cam Ward
G - Jaroslav Halak

Prospects

Alex Pietrangelo
Chet Pickard
Joe Colborne
Kevin Shattenkirk
Jordan Eberle
Brett Maclean

Going to assume that Bobby Ryan gets LW status and roll the dice with this roster.

Zuletzt von Small Town Dynasty am 08.09.10 11:11 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty04.09.10 12:40

Mueller was listed as a RW/C last season - this season just a C so far.
In Yahoo he is listed as a LW/C already.

Bobby Ryan was listed as RW/LW last season in ESPN and is only a RW this year.
In Yahoo he is listed as ONLY a LW.

What the heck?

Don't these guys understand that I am trying to set my keepers by next weekend?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty04.09.10 13:48

I am guessing that all players have been reset to their default positions, such as Greg's Marleau that was C/LW but has reverted just to C for now. As the season progresses they will probably look at where the players are actually playing and give them dual eligibility in some cases.

You may have lucked out a little bit with Taylor Hall. My guess is that Edmonton will want him to play centre in the long run, but because he played LW in Junior that will probably be his default setting at ESPN.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty04.09.10 15:09

C-Joe Pavelski
C-Jonathan Toews

LW-Daniel Sedin
LW-Alexander Semin

RW-Claude Giroux

D-Erik Johnson
D-Alex Goligoski
D-Duncan Keith

G-Pekka Rinne
G-Tomas Vokoun

PROSPECT

Kyle Beach
Mattias Tedenby
Thomas Hickey
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty06.09.10 17:37

G HALAK
G ANDERSON

D PHANEUF
D JOHNSON

C MARLEAU
C GETZLAF
C CROSBY
C MALKIN

RW HOSSA
RW STEWART

FARM CARLSON
FARM MACLEAN

Well, there it is in black and white. Nice to have the Kovalchuk Saga behind me so I can finally look at my final list of keepers. I chose to drop Campbell and keep Johnson in the end. Campbell is just so boring. I know he will get his fair share of points and certainly more the JJ, but I just could not hold him. I am curious to see how early he will be drafted.

Think I have enough C's?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty06.09.10 19:57

Hey Greg,

Just a reminder that our deal was a post-keeper trade, so technically you don't own Crosby, Halak, or Maclean yet.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty06.09.10 22:12

I was wondering that myself. Must amend your keeper list to show the true keepers. Just to alleviate the confusion going on in my brain.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty07.09.10 3:15

He's getting a little ahead of himself. All this Kovalchuk drama has short-circuited something. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty07.09.10 14:12

LW- Parise, Vanek
C- H.Sedin, M.Koivu, Kesler
RW- Franzen, Voracek, Radulov
D- Gonchar, Rafalski, Martin, Karlsson
G- Rask, Backstrom

Farm- Filatov, Boychuck, Subban, Eller, Caputi, Grachev
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty07.09.10 18:56

True enough fellers:

C Malkin
C Getzalf
C Marleau

RW Hossa
RW Ryan
RW Stewart

LW Kovalchuk

D Streit
D Phaneuf
D Johnson

G Lehtonen
G Anderson

Farm

Carlson, Markstrom, Salak

That looks a little better I think. All the yellow go to Joel after the Keeper Deadline has passed and he will send my back Crosby, Halak and Maclean. I hope.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty07.09.10 19:49

Getzalf, eh? Is he a relative of Gandalf the Grey? I suppose his name would be Getzalf the Bald....
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty07.09.10 20:37

Does he eat cats?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty08.09.10 2:42

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.... Twisted Evil
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty08.09.10 8:37

I thought it sounded a little more impressive this way......
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty08.09.10 11:06

I have a player on my roster (Benn) that has been traded to another team (Motley Crue) Should I just drop Benn and he will be added to his roster eventually?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty08.09.10 12:03

I guess you can't trade him without getting something back? I thought you could.

If not, then yes, just drop him and then Richard can add him from the free agent pool.
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty08.09.10 13:19

i think you can trade something for nothing.

the thing is the site is messed and we can't propose trades. should jay and I do the same drop thing or just wait it out?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty08.09.10 14:07

I already dropped Benn, I couldn't even make a trade offer because the league hasn't actually "started" yet. I think.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Please list Keepers here   Please list Keepers here Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Please list Keepers here
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter