NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteFAQSuchenMitgliederNutzergruppenAnmeldenLogin

Austausch | 

LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Jason

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 24.08.08

BeitragThema: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   30.11.10 22:09

I'm looking for summer picks for my own picks. For Couture I'm looking for a Vet player who is producing at a 4.0+ game pace on d. I know it seems high. But considering I'm giving up a young stuf who is at a 3.0-4.0 ftpg pace and pretty much on his first full year I think its more than a valid request considering I'm not looking to keep said vet.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Jason

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   11.12.10 1:26

major LOLs at how no one has ever asked about Couture after posting him up on the block so many times since I drafted him. People here are too tight fisted sometimes
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   11.12.10 13:46

Yeah, he's a player that I personally have no interest in, and maybe others are the same. Strange considering he's the highest scoring rookie right now, and has a pretty decent history of producing.
Nach oben Nach unten
Shoreside Snipers

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 17.09.10

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   11.12.10 15:15

i already have about 8 centres on my team or i may have some interest
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Jason

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   11.12.10 15:42

Joel, totally agree, some players are just not fun to own. I dunno I really like couture and figured someone would want him in exchange for some veteran help.

As for having 8 centers. That is a problem.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Shoreside Snipers

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   11.12.10 16:40

lol
who wants to trade a winger for a center or two
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Jason

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   11.12.10 17:06

Trade you hudler
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Shoreside Snipers

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   11.12.10 18:59

no thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3538
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   12.12.10 1:18

In case you hadn't noticed the other thread, Magnus Paajarvi is a Left Winger, arguably the hardest position to fill in fantasy hockey. He may have started out a bit slow (so did Stamkos), but he now has six points in his last five games. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://www.summitstudios.biz
Jason

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   12.12.10 15:17

You might also notice the asking price will be high with Matt, it won't be with me Wink lmao. I'm just kidding, I want your first born plus future considerations depending on how good the kid turns out
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3538
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   12.12.10 15:35

I'd settle for your second born. Smile

Actually, I would like a proven vet at either RW, D or G. Might be willing to package another great player with Paajarvi depending on who the goalie is.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft   

Nach oben Nach unten

LOGAN COUTURE and 3rd round choices and subsequent picks up for grabs in the upcoming draft
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1