Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 9 Empty
BeitragThema: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 9 Empty14.12.10 18:32

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 9 Fullsc18
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 9 Empty14.12.10 18:42

Well, I know that you are all on the edge of your seats waiting for the Weekly Wrap Up.........so here it is!

Big News this week. Jay has usurped Jarrett and now holds the highest weekly total with 327.6! What a week Jay had. If memory serves he started out the week with a crazy -9 or so. Jay also landed on the Big Board with the Top Goalie and the Highest Single Game Total. C.Perry narrowly missed out on topping E.Staal's Highest Single Game Total of 30.8. Does anyone think that we will see a total of more than 30.8 this season? It would mean a minimum of 5 points in a single game. How often does that happen in a season?

Scoop did some good work this week with the Highest Nightly Total and the Top Defensemen. It had been some time since Scoop had visited the Big Board so we are happy to have him back. I am happy to hand over my Dud of the Week honours to Jarrett. That is never much fun. I still don't think we will see a greater Dud than T.Gilbert in Week 5. Minus Nine!! That record might hold for years!

And let's not forget Desolation Row. Back on the Big Board in a positive way with the Stud of the Week! Who would have expected to see Ryan Clowe as a Stud of the Week? He is really rolling these days and that is lucky for me because I have virtually no LWers. Clowe's performance last week breaks a string of three consecutive weeks with a goalie as the Stud of the Week.

We have a great race brewing for first place this season and 1.21 and JUG are looking both very strong.

I wish all, with the exception on Matt Jackson, a very fruitful fantasy week.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 9 Empty14.12.10 18:48

Thanks for doing this Greg, I know it must take quite some time to gather the info while combing through all the teams. It is really appriciated.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 9 Empty14.12.10 18:54

Thanks very much Jay.

Now trade me Doughty.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 9 Empty14.12.10 18:57

Trade me Crosby Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 9 Empty14.12.10 18:57

That Bum?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 9 Empty14.12.10 18:58

Yeah, I know I'm buying low on him, but feel he might turn things around.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 9 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9
Seite 1 von 1