Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 17 Empty
BeitragThema: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 17 Empty16.02.11 17:04

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 17 Fullsc12
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 17 Empty16.02.11 17:07

Another week, another loss for Desolation Row. The explosive diarrhea and wheezing have subsided somewhat, but have been replaced with a strange tingling around my uvula and an unusual desire to listen to Whitney Houston while clipping my toenails.

As such, Mr Matt Jackson will continue to carry the Weekly Wrap Up dialogue.

Love
From
Greg

Zuletzt von Desolation Row am 17.02.11 1:46 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 17 Empty16.02.11 17:40

Just wanted to thank Tom Gilbert for yet another week of sheer crap.

Now holds the worst and third worst individual performances this year. Yikes. If I had healthy bodies he'd never see the "fantasy ice" again.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 17 Empty16.02.11 17:53

He has really been trouble for you my friend.

And to think, if memory serves, he rattled off something like 20 in the last 21 to end last season.

I think it is safe to say that Liles will find himself in the Dud of the Week parking spot this time next week.

Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 17 Empty16.02.11 17:54

Just noticed that John has had the top D in the last three weeks. Burns, Chara and then that kook Babchuk.

Who will he throw up there this week?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 17 Empty16.02.11 18:38

Well, we are only a couple of weeks away from playoff time -- the only time of the year that really matters. Smile

I'm glad to say that nobody has taken off with the title this year, like Brandon did last year, and we have a fight to the finish going on between John and Jay. It's interesting to note the John holds the tie-breaker by exactly 13.5 points. That is to say they split their head-to-head match-ups, but John beat Jay by an EXTRA 13.5 points during the cumulative point total of those match-ups.

We also have an intriguing race for the final three playoff spots between Greg, Brandon, Joel and Jarrett. One of these teams will not make it.

In both cases it should be very exciting to watch!

As for last week's match-ups, I'm pretty excited to see a 40-year-old Teemu Selanne on the list. He continues to defy his age by contributing PPG totals. I'm hoping he can keep this up in our playoffs. The only other guy I can think of that did something like this recently was Joe Sakic, but I think he hit 100 points at the age of 38.

John's defense core is very impressive. He did a great job of picking Burns to have a bounceback year, and Babchuk to break out, especially since he was traded to the Calgary burnouts. We all knew Chara had it in him.

Bryzgalov sess his second appearance in four weeks on the top goalie list, and is playing a major part in Phoenix vying for top playoff positioning. Maybe this year they won't have to face Detroit in the first round!

And yes, how can I not mention Tom Gilbert. He has been a real plum this year. Hard to believe this guy had 45 points two years ago. He has fallen into absolute oblivion.

The weekly and nightly point totals were nothing to celebrate this week. I still have the feeling that Jay's totals are going to stand for a VERY long time. They are quite a bit higher than totals from the last two years.

Good luck to everyone on the stretch run!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 17 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17
Seite 1 von 1