Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty
BeitragThema: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty21.02.11 15:46

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Fullsc14
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty21.02.11 15:53

As much as I appreciated Kiprusoff's heroic SO last night vs MON, I am not the least bit happy about him and Niemi locking up at 40.6 points each. My spreadsheet just was not designed for such lunacy.

So, it goes.

G
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty21.02.11 16:01

crazy that they both faced off against each other being on both our teams. also funny that if i sat fowler for nobody we would have tied last week
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty21.02.11 16:04

That is funny Brandon about Fowler. He was really off last week for sure. I was surprised anyone got under Liles because he started last week with a -6 explosion.

Great fun that is for sure.

Good luck to you Brandon this week. You need a win........and you need Jarrett to lose I believe. Down to the wire!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty21.02.11 17:15

Well, I must say that last weeks loss to Ray by such a huge amount really hurt ... not only from a psychological perspective, but also from a playoff perspective. It means I will have to win and Ray will have to lose, or I will be facing the Arthur Tigers in the first round of the playoffs. This is not something I had been hoping for, as they are always a strong team to play against.

I notice that Joel's team is really starting to heat up, in part because his young Oilers have been delivering more of late (with the exception of Gilbert of course). Hall managed his first hat trick last week, and Eberle has been playing well. It's amazing what happens when you get Hemsky and Horcoff back in the line-up. I notice that Hemsky is on a recent tear. I had him for almost two years and he pretty much did nothing but sit on my bench injured, and then as soon as I trade him he goes on a tear. Nice.

Hard loss for Brandon with a Kiprusoff shutout at the eleventh hour, especially considering he owned him earlier in the season. Nothing worse than getting beaten by one of your old players methinks. LOL. It will be an interesting race between Brandon and Jarrett to see who claims the last playoff birth. Jarrett has the tiebreaker I believe, so Brandon has to win and Jarrett has to lose if the Soo Storm hope to claim a playoff birth, only one year after going 18-2 in the regular season. Remarkable.

I see on defense it was a battle of the young studs. Pietrangelo managed to claim top defenseman with an amazing 34.6 week, whereas Fowler crumbled under the onslaught of the Blues and posted Tom Gilbert like numbers at -6.4.

Good old Olli Jokinen finally seems to have found his place on the Flames, as he has been tearing it up of late. One of the reasons for a late-season surge by the Flames. Can they keep it up? Whatever the case, I'm sure Richard is a very happy camper at the moment.

And finally, I am looking forward to seeing how the race for top spot ends up. Jay is facing Joel's hot squad, so anything can happen. If Jay loses and John wins, the regular season title goes to the Juggernauts as they have the tiebreaker. Good luck to both of our top dogs as they duke it out!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty22.02.11 9:14

Last week for anyone to try and top Jay's record weekly and nightly totals......

Will be tough to do I think.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty22.02.11 15:25

A plague on everyone's players (not mine of course)
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty22.02.11 16:02

Don't worry about mine Jay..............

already fully plagued!

But just wait until next year!! It will be the Year of The Row!
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty22.02.11 17:57

A plague of what? Grasshoppers? Assists?

Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 18 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 18
Seite 1 von 1