Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

2012 JANUARY DRAFT

Nach unten 
+4
Ice Dawgs
Desolation Row
Northern Elites
Soo Storm
8 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

2012 JANUARY DRAFT - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 2012 JANUARY DRAFT   2012 JANUARY DRAFT - Seite 2 Empty26.12.11 13:33

I traded my 1st to Gord (PoPo)
Nach oben Nach unten
Juggernauts

Juggernauts

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 28.04.10

BeitragThema: Re: 2012 JANUARY DRAFT   2012 JANUARY DRAFT - Seite 2 Empty26.12.11 15:31

Soo Storm schrieb:
also by forcing us to trade instead of waiver pick ups we have to talk trades with other gm's which improves theh relationship between owners and thus improves the overall health of the league.

I think this is also why this pool lost half it's members in the last 2 years. it's a double edged knife i think. If you force people to be active traders in a pool to compete and they don't have time or the ambition to use the time for hockey trading then they leave. And I remember my first draft sept 2011 i think... we lost a guy because of the
tediousnes and pressure of that (what was supposed to be) fast draft. I do think the slow draft took care of that but I wonder why the others left.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: 2012 JANUARY DRAFT   2012 JANUARY DRAFT - Seite 2 Empty27.12.11 16:17

In my experience, the fact that it can take forever to rebuild an uncompetitive team is one of the primary reasons people leave a league. The format we use allows ongoing competitiveness, which tends to eliminate that problem.

In any case, who's to say why the people left this year? Nobody knows. It may very well be different reasons than the one that you are suggesting John.

Just saying.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Juggernauts

Juggernauts

BeitragThema: Re: 2012 JANUARY DRAFT   2012 JANUARY DRAFT - Seite 2 Empty27.12.11 16:24

The pool is what it is. I'm ok with it anyway we decide. But 5 of 10 players leaving in two years for a keeper pool is not good. And I'm not suggesting any reason the last two left.... they were kicked out. But in 4 years in a keeper league we have all the same people in my other league. and had to expand because people were begging to get in. And we just use the Yahoo rules in place + trading draft picks and moves.
Nach oben Nach unten
Juggernauts

Juggernauts

BeitragThema: Re: 2012 JANUARY DRAFT   2012 JANUARY DRAFT - Seite 2 Empty27.12.11 16:30

I do realize that it takes time to build rivalries(so i'm building some now) and get to know each other when we live all over the place. I just hope that if the majority want to take this pool in a bit of a different direction then we all stick with it and not jump ship. If it stays exacly the same as now I won't jump ship. You guys will have to kick me out too. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: 2012 JANUARY DRAFT   2012 JANUARY DRAFT - Seite 2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

2012 JANUARY DRAFT
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2