Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Looking for Draft Picks

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Looking for Draft Picks Empty
BeitragThema: Looking for Draft Picks   Looking for Draft Picks Empty15.04.09 9:54

Well, with the first season finally over it is perhaps time to start talking trades again. I'm guessing the Dynamics in our league will mean that those of us with fewer keepers may be in a position to trade some of their player assets for prospects or picks. Certainly that is the case with my team. I have a few players on the cusp that I might be willing to move for the right prospects/picks.

The players I will definitely be keeping:

Ovechkin
Kovalchuk
Semin
Kopitar
Stamkos
Green
Mason

The players who are currently on the cusp (of which I can keep three):

Lidstrom
Briere
Pronger
Hudler
Boyes
Biron
Huet

I expect the value of some of these players will rise and fall depending on what happens during the off-season, so I imagine a deal may not happen until August or September. I just wanted to let everyone know who might be available.

I can see Biron's value (or Huet's value) being dependent on whether they assume the top goalie honors on young powerhouse squads in Philly and Chicago. Both Khabibulin and Niittymaki will probably be leaving town in the off-season.

Send me a PM if you're interested in one of them.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz

Looking for Draft Picks
Seite 1 von 1