Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Prize Payout Structure

Nach unten 
3 verfasser

What should next year's prize payout structure look like?
Payouts should remain the same as this year
Prize Payout Structure Vote_lcap0%Prize Payout Structure Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Payouts should go to 1st ($200) and 2nd ($100) place finishers only
Prize Payout Structure Vote_lcap50%Prize Payout Structure Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Payouts should go to 1st ($200) and 2nd ($60) place finishers, plus three other categories as discussed on the forum ($60)
Prize Payout Structure Vote_lcap30%Prize Payout Structure Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
I don't like any of these options
Prize Payout Structure Vote_lcap20%Prize Payout Structure Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 10

AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Prize Payout Structure Empty
BeitragThema: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty22.05.09 13:13

OK, this one might take a couple of polls to figure out, simply because there are so many options to consider. I have seen some general ideas taking shape, though, so lets do a poll that decides the general layout first.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty22.05.09 13:16

I voted for option three, because I do like the idea of awarding prizes for best weekly total, best nightly total, etc. Last year I believe Richard would have won one of these prizes, so it wouldn't necessarily be one of the top teams. I think it would also continue to offer GMs a chance to win prize money, even during the last week of the regular season (or playoffs, if we decide to include them).
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty22.05.09 13:18

I forgot to include an option where the "other" prizes are less money (ie. $25). SO if you'd prefer to have the "other" prizes included, but don't want them to be $60 each, please vote for option four and make a note of your preferred payout structure with words.
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty22.05.09 14:07

i chose 200 for 1st, and 100 for 2nd place finishers. simple, easy, but in the end i don't really care how the structure goes.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty22.05.09 15:14

I chose 1st and 2nd only. But I want a second poll if this one goes through with a different pay scale. The regular season is so long that the winner should be getting more money than the playoff winner IMO.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty22.05.09 15:18

Yeah, that's fair. The first place winnner for the regular season should probably get a bit more as well.

The one other thing we'll have to keep in mind is that Paypal does keep $10-$20 in transaction fees from the prize pool, so the numbers won't be quite as even as everyone would like.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty24.05.09 3:30

We still need two GMs to vote on the payout structure for next year. If you are one of those GMs, please do so at your earliest convenience. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty24.05.09 15:23

I voted number 4 cause to me there should be more money going to the regular season winner then playoff. As well I like the idea of a few other prizes throughout the year.

So my vote may in fact be closest to number 3 with the fact that I see the regular season vs. playoff amount being different.

I have already made my thoughts on payoff structure known though so...

-Keegan
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty24.05.09 21:25

I voted number 4 option also because as I have stated before, the regular season winner should receivemore than the playoff winner.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty25.05.09 0:42

Well, from the voting it looks like option 2 wins. however, I'm in the same boat as Razor and a few others where a few more tweaks need to be made. So I'll start a new polls (without the bonus prizes seeing as how that one didn't win.)

I'll see what kind of options I can cover.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Prize Payout Structure   Prize Payout Structure Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Prize Payout Structure
Seite 1 von 1