Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson Empty
BeitragThema: Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson   Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson Empty16.10.09 14:45

Hello Everyone,

Well, it would appear that our good friend Jay has thrown down a gauntlet, by trading away three of his top future prospects for guys who will help him this year. LOL. Nice work Jay!

I myself have one of the top prospects from this year's draft. Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson is an elite LW who is currently tearing up the Swedish Eite League. He had 17 points in 50 games last year as a rookie, which is pretty respectable. This year he already has 7 points in 9 games, and his future NHL upside is considerable. Certainly possible he'll produce at the same level as Patrick Kane or Claude Giroux. I've heard a few guys on the Dobber Forum compare him to (a healthy) Peter Forsberg.

I notice that of the top prospects coming out next year, only Taylor Hall is an elite LWer. It thus appears the pendulum may be swinging the other way again, and that LWers may soon be more rare than RWers.

I'm not overly keen on moving Paajarvi, but I already have Ovechkin and Vanek at LW so I am now entertaining offers. I would be willing to trade him for the right player if you feel you won't be competing this year. Or I can package him in with some other players to balance production out for you if you are competing this year, just so long as I get a player that I really want coming back.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz

Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson
Seite 1 von 1