Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Year-to-date predictions

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

Year-to-date predictions Empty
BeitragThema: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty12.11.10 12:48

Ok, since I had a few free minutes, I decided to scan through the smack boards and see how everyone has done with their votes and predictions through the first 4 weeks. Being that not everyone voted and trying to use the smack messages to decipher who may have voted for whom, I tabulated my findings which I will share with you now.

Now since this is not exact, it is probably pretty close so, let's have some fun with it.

Now, the most votes that could be totaled for each team is 20 if they voted for every matchup in all 4 weeks, but we know this to not be the case. There were 3 perfect weeks(voted for all 5 matchups and won each one) and one team had 2 of them. Also interesting is that only 1 team had a losing record. One team has a record of 1-1 and another 2-1. One other team has voted for less than half the completed matches, and that team stands with a 6-3 win-loss record.

Who are the perfect teams you ask? According to my calculations, John had a 5-0 record in week 3. John was also perfect in week 1 but he only voted for 3 teams.

Brandon has been close to perfect on 3 occasions, going 4-1 the first 3 weeks of the season. Brandon is one of the 4 teams who have voted for every matchup. Of those 4, Greg is the tops with a 16-4 record. Not too shabby there Gregger! Greg had been perfect in both weeks 2 and 3, leading to his impressive win-loss record.

But Greg doesn't hold the best winning percentage. That distinction goes to John who, with a 9-2 record, holds a .818 winning percentage.

The most consistent member of the Nutbars bunch goes to Matt who has 4 consecutive weekly records of 3-2. Matt has been a model of consistency throughout his tenure in the Nutbars league, so this should come as no surprise.

Good work everyone. Just remember to get out there and make your vote count. These teams are counting on you!

Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty12.11.10 15:40

Awesome recap Ray! Nice to see how the votes are panning out. Perhaps we could award a Big Cheese award to John at the end of the year (or something like that), if he continues with his vote winning percentage. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty12.11.10 15:57

I have an old $5 poker chip I got from Odyssey Golf that I won in some putting contest in my building lobby. I'm sure it's worthless just like the winning percentage but am willing to ship it out to the winner. We can pass it on, I don't mind, lol.
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty12.11.10 17:38

Razor, I just Googled Middle Village, New York. Hmmmm. Do they drag all the bodies out of New York and bury them on the Island? You're surrounded by three huge cemeteries... Oh and good job on the stats!

Just googled my own address. Front door is open. Garage door is open. No car in the driveway...
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty12.11.10 17:45

Queens NY is known for cemeteries and diners. There are a lot of people dying to get into Queens it seems. I presently live right nesxt to the expressway but am up on a hill and I can see the skyline of Manhattan from my window. Plus on the 4th of July I can see the fireworks. So it's not too shabby. If you are ever in NY, I am close to LaGuardia airport, I would be happy to show you or anyone else around. I would take care of you.

Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty12.11.10 17:46

My address is 57-35 82 Street if you want to see my house on Google
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty12.11.10 17:48

MY address is 57-35 82 Street if you want to view my house on Google. It's the brick house!
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty12.11.10 18:54

No making rude remarks about the girl on the phone walking down the street!

Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty12.11.10 19:51

who knows who that is, that was taken before I moved in last December because the house number sign is the old one.

Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty13.11.10 16:46

Magnificent work Ray.

Magnificent.

I am going to redouble my voting focus so that I can at long last beat John at something.

G
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty13.11.10 17:23

Thanks guys! My pleasure. It just hit me to tabulate the results and see what I came up and voila!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Year-to-date predictions   Year-to-date predictions Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Year-to-date predictions
Seite 1 von 1