Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Done at the end of the Season

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

Done at the end of the Season Empty
BeitragThema: Done at the end of the Season   Done at the end of the Season Empty12.02.11 0:33

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give the heads up that I will be withdrawing from the league (and fantasy hockey in general) at the end of the season. Good league, great people, but I'm basically stopping the fantasy hockey thing for a while - I found I was more frustrated and annoyed every time I logged into my leagues this year and that's a clear sign that I need to move on.

Thanks for the fun the past few years and I'll be around until the end of the season to set my roster and hopefully upset a team or two in the playoffs if I get REALLY lucky. Then I'll leave the mess for someone else to clean up in terms of figuring out keepers and such for next season!
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Done at the end of the Season   Done at the end of the Season Empty12.02.11 1:16

joel i really wish you would change your mind and stay bud. it has been great having you in the league. i have loved the team you have put together as you can tell with me trying to get a bunch of your players over the last two years. i would hate to see someone takeover the team you built and crush it next year. i really think this league is special and if you have time for one league this is it Very Happy however if you do decide to leave i wish you the best man you will be missed!!

Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Done at the end of the Season   Done at the end of the Season Empty12.02.11 2:57

Can I have your team Joel?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Done at the end of the Season   Done at the end of the Season Empty12.02.11 3:25

It's been great having you aboard my friend. A class act (and fantasy hockey veteran) such as yourself has been a huge asset to this league, and I think I speak for everybody when I say we'll miss you greatly. Keep us in mind if you ever decide to get back into fantasy sports, will ya?

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do in life. I may still look you up if I'm ever up in Dawson Creek, although that is looking less likely now that my wife and I are moving east in August. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Done at the end of the Season   Done at the end of the Season Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Done at the end of the Season
Seite 1 von 1