Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 19

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 19 Empty
BeitragThema: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 19   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 19 Empty28.02.11 17:27

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 19 Fullsc43
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 19 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 19   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 19 Empty28.02.11 17:35

Hard to believe that the regular season is in the books. It is with a heavy heart that I post the final Weekly Wrap Up thread.

A huge week for Joel who ended the regular season on a very high note. Highest Weekly Total, Stud of the Week, and The Highest Single Game Total. I think Joel could make some noise in the playoffs. He is really rolling of late.

Nice to see that Desolation Row hit the Big Board with the Dud of the Week. That is always flattering. That makes the second time this season that M.Perreault has enjoyed that honour. There was a silver lining though for me with J.Liles, who put together a solid enough run to earn the Top Defenseman of the week. He is streaky. That is the second time this year that he managed that. In Week 6 he rattled off 41.6 points.

Brandon has the highest nightly total for the 3rd time in 4 weeks. Interesting little stat there I find. He has the capabilitly to really pop it seems. Hold on to your hat John!

And speaking of John, C.Crawford put together a terrific week for him racking up 39.6 points. John has, in all likelihood, the best lineup of goalies out there in Fleury, Howard and Crawford.

Good luck to all as we head into R1 of the playoffs!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/

The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 19
Seite 1 von 1