Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

SECOND TRADE

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty28.09.08 21:50

Well everyone, Brandon and I are proud to annouce the league's second official trade, consummated today after a great deal of deliberating.

Matt gives Brandon:

Patrick Eaves
Mikael Backlund
4th Round pick in January 2009 draft
5th Round pick in September 2009 draft

Brandon gives Matt:

RJ Umberger
3rd Round pick in January 2009 draft
3rd Round pick in September 2009 draft
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty28.09.08 22:08

Interesting trade i would say that Matt won in th short term if RJ continues to improve and finds some chemistry with Nash. Although Eaves is gonna get a lot more ice time with Williams being injured and if Backlund becomes the player that Sutter thinks he will be, tough to stay who will win.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty28.09.08 22:12

Bradon's new name should be trader jack lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty28.09.08 22:42

I've heard Umberger won't be playing with Nash. Apparently he and Voracek have been showing some good chemistry at camp and in the pre-season.

Eaves has also been doing well apparently, and will get plenty of opportunity following the injury to Williams. I'll be pissed that I did this trade if Eaves ends up on Staal's line. Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty29.09.08 13:02

I just read that Eaves was playing on the first line with Staal and Samsonov last night. Dobber predicts this will continue for the season.

So ... looks like Brandon might have gotten a little steal of a deal there. Good work! Hope it pans out for you (except when you're playing against me). Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty29.09.08 16:17

No there is no worse feeling in fantasy hockey than finding out you overpaid. Sorry Matt. But you never know, injuries could take their toll on certain Hurricane players, and you could also land a big fish with those draft picks. It might work out for you in the end afterall
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty29.09.08 17:14

Oh, I'm still happy with the deal. I think it was fairly even for both managers in the short term, and will only reveal the overall winner in the long run.

I am quite excited about Umberger's potential. He has quality hockey pedigree, and is hitting that magical fourth season this year. He had 50 points in 74 games last year while playing a depth position on the flyers. I'm hoping for 70 points.... sunny
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty30.09.08 0:02

I like Umberger and Eaves has trouble staying healthy so you might of saved yourself some headaches in the long run..
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty30.09.08 0:13

i really like umberger. i can't believe hes playing after that hit from cambell a few years back. that was the biggest hit ive seen. especially with him getting out of philly and get more ice time. philly has so many good skaters, i got tons of them in my other pools, i just hope theres enough scoring to go around with all of them. with the deal i really wanted backlund more than eaves. eaves is just a step up from svatos for an immediate upgrade in the rw. however the more i start to hear about eaves and with the potential of playing with stall im starting to move him up in my potential keeper ranking list haha. i think he could bust more than 70 points this year if he get on a line with nash which they will be bound to test out eventually this year. now i just need to make a deal and get an elite goalie and start to watch some hockey!!! coming very soon
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty30.09.08 9:42

I'd like everyone to be very careful in regards to analysing trades. This trade analysis is a good way to upset people. It's a good way to lose league membership. I'm not much of a fan. I too sometimes think that one side got the better of the arrangement. Time has definitely clearly demonstrated that sometimes when I think that I know who the winner is, that I am clearly wrong. Time tells.

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

SECOND TRADE Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SECOND TRADE   SECOND TRADE Empty30.09.08 10:06

Very nicely spoken Scoop.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/