Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Fitzsy Stars Trading Block

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Fitzsy Stars Trading Block Empty
BeitragThema: Fitzsy Stars Trading Block   Fitzsy Stars Trading Block Empty05.02.12 16:07

For those teams who are competing for the BIG WIN in the playoffs, there are a few players I have who could give you that extra edge and would come at the reasonable price of a single draft pick:

Sam Gagner -- Historically Gagner has been a second half producer, and this recent week of twelve points in three games suggests this could be a break-out run down the stretch for this year, in the same vein as Corey Perry last year. I already have three elite centres, so Gagner could be had for a reasonable price if you're wanting to lay a decent bet on short-term production down the stretch.

Valteri Filppula -- Having his breakout year. Remarkably consistent all year long, and currently sitting at 42 points in 52 games.

Radim Vrbata -- Also very consistent, and is sitting with 42 points in 52 games.

Mark Giordano -- The Flames have a really good schedule during our playoffs, and Giordano is their main man at the back end.

Devan Dubnyk -- Seems to have stolen the starting job from the Bulin Wall. The Oilers also have a good schedule down the stretch, so Dubnyk could provide a good insurance policy at a decent price if you're looking for another back-up option in net.

Waiver Wire Dollars -- I won't be using all of mine, so I could include some of these to sweeten the pot if you are running low.

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Fitzsy Stars Trading Block   Fitzsy Stars Trading Block Empty05.02.12 18:17

just wondering if we agreed not to trade waiver dollars this year?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Fitzsy Stars Trading Block   Fitzsy Stars Trading Block Empty05.02.12 19:24

Could be that my head is in the sand, Brandon. Or up my arse. If that is the case, then I apologize to all you fine lads.

Obviously the players are still on the table.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Northern Elites

Northern Elites

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 17.09.10

BeitragThema: Re: Fitzsy Stars Trading Block   Fitzsy Stars Trading Block Empty08.02.12 10:12

Matt no goalies up for grabs on your team?

Looks like you got a few extra ones lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Fitzsy Stars Trading Block   Fitzsy Stars Trading Block Empty08.02.12 11:55

Yup, goalies would be up for grabs for the right price. Quick, Bernier and Neuvirth are keepers, while Holtby, Bishop, Allen and Tokarski are prospects.

For that reason, Dubnyk would be the most reasonably priced of all these. He could also be an excellent long-term keeper if he and the Oilers develop as they have the potential to. The Bulin wall only has one more year left on his contract, and Dubnyk has started to steal the show from him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Fitzsy Stars Trading Block   Fitzsy Stars Trading Block Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Fitzsy Stars Trading Block
Seite 1 von 1