Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

prospects showing up for place holders

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

prospects showing up for place holders Empty
BeitragThema: prospects showing up for place holders   prospects showing up for place holders Empty09.10.08 2:02

does anyone know when our placeholders will be substitued with our prospects. i got bodeker who is going to play on the 1st line with joikinen and mueller, i gotta put him in for week 2. when i search him in another league in espn he was there, in out league it doesn't show him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: prospects showing up for place holders   prospects showing up for place holders Empty09.10.08 4:15

Yes, that could be a problem. Thanks for alerting us Brandon.

Hey Greg, I'm just about to head to bed now. Can you fire ESPN an email when you get up? Remind them that Boedker will be playing and should be added to their list of players. I'm sure they'd get around to it fairly soon, but never hurts to send a little personal reminder.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: prospects showing up for place holders   prospects showing up for place holders Empty09.10.08 12:58

brandon schrieb:
i got bodeker who is going to play on the 1st line with joikinen and mueller

Wayne?

lol jk
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375

BeitragThema: Re: prospects showing up for place holders   prospects showing up for place holders Empty09.10.08 14:56

Get Boedker in there quick, it might be your only chance to use him. I'm sure I'll be able to see him live soon enough. The Hillbillys plan an annual three week pilgrimage through the swamps to go to a hockey game... in Kitchener. They tell me Boedker's picture is on the ticket.

Wizz forecasts the Coyotes to win the Cup. The winning goal is Wayne from Jeremy and Brett. Jovo is cheering from the bench.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: prospects showing up for place holders   prospects showing up for place holders Empty09.10.08 15:21

Who are Wayne, Jeremy, and Brett?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: prospects showing up for place holders   prospects showing up for place holders Empty09.10.08 15:38

Hey Brandon,

I just spoke with a fellow at ESPN. They have started the process of adding Boedker to their list of players, and it sounds like he might be added by this weekend's deadline. Hopefully. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

If he's not yet added, you'll just have to make do with your other available players on your roster.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375

BeitragThema: Re: prospects showing up for place holders   prospects showing up for place holders Empty09.10.08 16:07

That's

Wayne Gretzky
Jeremy Roenick
Brett Hull

Wayne's having hot flashes, and is thinking of having a "Hall of Fame" line. Mario is Pittsburgh property.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: prospects showing up for place holders   prospects showing up for place holders Empty09.10.08 17:37

Who are Wayne Gretzky, Jeremy Roenick and Brett Hull?

And while you're at it, what year is this?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: prospects showing up for place holders   prospects showing up for place holders Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

prospects showing up for place holders
Seite 1 von 1