Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Visit with Scoop N Red

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Visit with Scoop N Red Empty
BeitragThema: Visit with Scoop N Red   Visit with Scoop N Red Empty14.10.08 18:15

News Release

ARTHUR. Two GMs from the Nutbars du Canucks league had their first face-to-face meeting last night when officials from the Fitzsy Stars met with officials from the Arthur Tigers at Upchuck Snorris saloon in Arthur, Ontario. Hockey was the primary topic of conversation (as if there was any doubt).

After a two-hour meeting, officials from the Fitzsy Stars made a power move to try and lure Red away from the Tigers. They feel he is an up-and-coming young GM with tons of potential for building a championship team.

League commissioner Gary Bootman was pleased to hear that teams are socializing with one another away from the rink. However, he remains adamant that no expansion plans are in the works for Hamilton.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Visit with Scoop N Red   Visit with Scoop N Red Empty14.10.08 21:39

afro
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Visit with Scoop N Red   Visit with Scoop N Red Empty15.10.08 0:26

Matt got the official "grunt" from Wizz when we had our get together down at Upchuck Snorris'. That means Wizz thinks Matt's all right. He figured Matt was pretty tall though. "Mussa ben drinkn sum dat 'lectrfied wadder whin 'ee wuz a kid", Wizz speculated to me later.

I had Upchuck shovel the place out late last week, because I had a special visitor coming. Upchuck showed Matt the dents in the walls and bar where Chuck and his boys smashed the Hillbilly's around. Matt & I brought our own coffee and stayed away from the Hillbilly Hooch. Much theory was discussed, with little achievement. Typcial hockey pool meeting!

Matt explained his career as a publisher and editor presented Red & I a copy of his "I Learned Kung Fu from a Bear Cub". Light humour! I've enjoyed the half dozen short stories I've read so far! Even Matt's stories were okay! I'll be on the lookout when I'm at the bookstore now for Matt Jackson collections!

Thanks for taking the time to drop around Matt. Quite enjoyable!

SCOOP n RED

PS - Red reviewed the contract you left him, with me after you left. He definitely needs more $$$ to defect! He's currently pulling strings in the RHL! Cap implications are proving frustrating and the previous "John Ferguson Jr." left him with some snappy starters like Blake Comeau... Sid the Kid too!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Visit with Scoop N Red   Visit with Scoop N Red Empty15.10.08 1:52

Man, I had a feeling Red was going to demand more money. Bummer. I'll have to dig into our savings and see if we can up the ante.... sunny

Thanks again for the visit, and also for your idea about planning a group meeting in Buffalo for a hockey game some time. It would be great if something like that could work out, at least for a few of us.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Visit with Scoop N Red   Visit with Scoop N Red Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Visit with Scoop N Red
Seite 1 von 1