Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Gast

Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty
BeitragThema: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty22.10.08 22:06

Thanks to everyone who showed interest.

Trade is Ryan Getzlaf and Kyle Beach for Derek Roy and Tobias Enstrom with a 4th round draft pick in the summer of 09
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty22.10.08 22:15

Good luck to both of you guys! This is a trade that is fairly balanced in my mind, and could go either way in the long run.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty22.10.08 22:18

Well my first trade, don't know if i won or lost horribly but i wanted Getzlaf been a huge fan since his Hitmen days. Did this with my heart more than anything else.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty22.10.08 22:20

I really had no intention of trading Getzlaf until a week or so ago after a few people asked about him. I love the guy, and got him at a steal in 4th round of the draft. But the way I see it is that I needed an extra dman, so I made a slight adjustment to my forwards while picking up that extra dman that I desperately needed
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty22.10.08 22:26

Yup, D Men seem to be at a premium right now. flower
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty22.10.08 22:34

Motley Crue schrieb:
Well my first trade, don't know if i won or lost horribly but i wanted Getzlaf been a huge fan since his Hitmen days. Did this with my heart more than anything else.

You still drove a hard bargain though, but knowing this now, I wish I had put more pressure on you, LOL Suspect
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty22.10.08 23:37

HaHa well i doubt i would have gone any higher, to be honest i hate trading i always feel like i'm making the wrong move.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty23.10.08 0:49

I look at this trade as being one where it could benefit both of you. That's the ideal scenario IMO, is one where both parties can walk away with a win.

Can be tough to do sometimes, though. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty23.10.08 1:18

Hey guys,

You forgot to include the placeholder for Kyle Beach in the trade (Georges Laraque), so I've had to make some adjustments in ESPN. It wouldn't let me delete Laraque from Jay's roster and then add it to Richard's, so I've created another placeholder for Beach. Andrew Alberts is now the placeholder for Kyle Beach, and is on Richard's roster.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty23.10.08 1:42

Oops, completely forgot to do that, how do I fix this on my end?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty23.10.08 1:46

nevermind, I see that its fixed
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons   Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Getzlaf traded by the Montreal Maroons
Seite 1 von 1