Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Montreal Maroons disbanded!

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty
BeitragThema: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty07.11.08 7:33

Unbelievable how whenever I make a team named the Maroons they SUCK! So I'm reverting back to one of my other two fantasy team names.

I'll make all the changes when I update the trading blitz that just past us by within the last 24 hours.

The undead army has drafted the wandering Montreal Maroons players
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty07.11.08 8:57

Thanks Jay for updating the rosters. Really nice of you!

G
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty07.11.08 11:08

I was looking forward to saying "You Maroon" in conversation at some point in time. I guess you had to watch Loony Toons for years and years to have that mean anything! Hey, Razor, bail me out here! Are we the only two with the prerequisite life experience to remember Loony Toons?

"Beep beep"
"What's up Doc?"
"You maroon!"

I'm also a reasonable authority on important topics like: The Waltons, Gilligan's Island, Little House on the Prairie (little Laura - Melissa Gilbert - has great big knockers these days), The Beverley Hillbillies (imagine that!), Flinstones, Chico & the Man, Taxi, Good Times, Little Rascals and hot chicks like Raquel Welsh & Farah Fawcett... Charlize is a new idea!

RED is the better expert on what's going on today. Like, that Miley Cyrus show & OBAMA DAY!

Undead Army - no monuments for those guys, eh? First cousins of the Grateful Dead?

Have a great day!

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001

BeitragThema: Re: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty07.11.08 11:49

ya jay thanks for doing that man, ill slow down on the trades to ease up the work load on you haha
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty07.11.08 12:00

Whatta Marooon! We're gonna have woast wabbit, we're gonna have woast wabbit! Monsters make such interesting people! I do believe you are right! I actually have a little Orange Monster with white sneakers key ring tapedto my pc. Youth is wasted on the young my man. Always glad to help you out, that's what we old geezers are here for anyway.

Bing, bing, bing, richochet rabbit!

Montreal Maroons disbanded! W83946477
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty07.11.08 13:05

I'm sorry but the greatest Loony Toons episode was the Barber of Seville one with Elmer Fudd.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty07.11.08 13:41

Hey Jay: have you thought about firing the General Manager? Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375

BeitragThema: Re: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty07.11.08 14:12

Great job Razor! I had to wipe my eyes!

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty07.11.08 15:26

For the new guy, enjoy!

doulos schrieb:
I'm sorry but the greatest Loony Toons episode was the Barber of Seville one with Elmer Fudd.

Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty07.11.08 16:33

Well, that brings up some great memories eh?

Thanks for posting. Nice way to kick off the weekend.

G
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Montreal Maroons disbanded!   Montreal Maroons disbanded! Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Montreal Maroons disbanded!
Seite 1 von 1