Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

That Ugly Topic: Loot

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

That Ugly Topic:  Loot Empty
BeitragThema: That Ugly Topic: Loot   That Ugly Topic:  Loot Empty27.02.15 14:58

Well gentlemen, we are about 7 short weeks away from wrapping up our 7th season.  I thought now might be a good time to bring up the subject of loot.  Have a peek at the screenshot and if you have already paid then I congratulate you.  If not, perhaps it might be time to get the wheels in motion.  No stress of course.  We still have lots of time before we have to talk about payouts.

I have only one thing that catches my eye.  On my spreadsheet, I have Brandon still listed as ''unpaid'', however, when I look at my paypal account I see that I received a payment of $60 from you on the 13th of September.  I suspect I neglected to adjust my spreadsheet.

If anyone needs more time for any reason whatsoever (save cosmetic surgery) then just PM me.  I am in no rush, but rather just trying to get my paperwork organized.

G

That Ugly Topic:  Loot Fees10
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/

That Ugly Topic: Loot
Seite 1 von 1