Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Thought that it might be fun.........

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Thought that it might be fun......... Empty
BeitragThema: Thought that it might be fun.........   Thought that it might be fun......... Empty14.12.08 12:04

To ask each GM to list their biggest surprise and their biggest disappointment thus far. I will go first since I have the hairiest back:

Biggest Disappointment: Brad Richards. I certainly did not expect the moon but 0 points in December with a snappy minus 6 has me pushing the eject button. I have tried to move him more than any other player on my roster.

Biggest Surprise: Drafted in the 14th round..........P. Marleau.

G cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Thought that it might be fun.........   Thought that it might be fun......... Empty14.12.08 12:41

Greg, go do my thread Twisted Evil

Biggest disappointment: So many.....I'll go with goaltending. I figured Leclaire would get injured at one point, but I would think that he would atleast put up decent stats before doing so. Garon has been a complete flop, although he's playing well as of late.

Biggest Surprize: Malkin leading the league in points.
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Thought that it might be fun.........   Thought that it might be fun......... Empty14.12.08 13:47

biggest disappointment: williams. i thought this guy would be on a line with kovalchuck and put up some decent numbers! oh well what do i expect it is williams! umberger is right there too!!!

biggest surprise: mabey the rejuvenation of gionta's game. or bodeker staying with the big club after training camp.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Thought that it might be fun.........   Thought that it might be fun......... Empty14.12.08 20:32

Biggest surprise..........................Weber, I knew he was ging to be good, but not this good so early in the season.

Biggest Disappointment................Alfie comes to mind, Zubov being injured, but Vokoung playing this badly has been a big thorn in my side.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Thought that it might be fun.........   Thought that it might be fun......... Empty14.12.08 20:37

I am sorry Jay........

I missed your thread in all the excitement.

G

sunny
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: Thought that it might be fun.........   Thought that it might be fun......... Empty14.12.08 22:49

Biggest disaapointment: Injuries, injuries, injuries. I know that I'm not the only one to face several key injuries, but man do they put a kink into plans. LOL. Of the players I'm disappointed in, I suppose the biggest flop has beeen Niskanen. After a great rookie year he has pretty much plummeted in both points and plus-minus. Mind you, the entire Dallas squad has been underachieving this year.

Biggest surprise has probably been Semin. I knew he had the talent to become an elite player in the mold of Zetterberg, but I certainly didn't see him take off at the start of the season the way he did. Quite pleased I nabbed him in the seventh round.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Thought that it might be fun.........   Thought that it might be fun......... Empty15.12.08 2:49

Well might as well throw up my reply to this well I have a split second to do so.

So biggest disappointment - Eric Staal. For someone who I picked with my 4th overall pick for him to be on pace for 60ish points is a huge annoyance. As well I will throw out Gerber and Stamkos as players who I thought would be doing at least something (I know Stamkos was a little over-touted but at the same time you think he would be doing something!).

Biggest surprise so far I would have to say is Shane Doan - I have to say his production has surprised me a fair bit. Honorable mention - being tied for last place in the league. I was fairly happy after draft day and well I know I have has to deal with the loss of Brodeur I am still a bit surprised at where I am at in the standings. It does not help that well I have managed the 5th most points in the league so far, I have had to deal with more points being dealt against me then any other team. No

But aside from that I am really enjoying the league and will take this time to apologize to you all for my constant slow response time. It has been an eventful few months.

Cheers,

-Keegan
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Thought that it might be fun.........   Thought that it might be fun......... Empty15.12.08 15:42

Biggest Disappointment: - Marty Turco. I don't even own him in any leagues, but watching him and the entire team implode is painul to watch.

Biggest Surprise: Sheldon Souray. I thought for sure he was just a product of the Montreal powerplay system, but he has been just incredible this year in so many ways from scoring goals to leadership on the team. If he can stay healthy then that will be the cherry on top
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Thought that it might be fun.........   Thought that it might be fun......... Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Thought that it might be fun.........
Seite 1 von 1