Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 10:53

And, I really don't have a problem with the drop, I know you had mentioned it in a prior post, but you could have changed your mind, or anyone for that matter. The point I am trying to make is that we can't start making changes to the rules as the season goes along.

That is the main premise.

Ray
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 11:15

Thanks guys but i have no intention of dropping another player.
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 11:19

I'm turning the dial to the easy listening station now.

Yvonne Somethingorother

Wizz says he knows her. Very tall girl with nice thick legs, great for carrying logs out of the bush or drunken Hillbilly's home. Buck teeth, long greasy blondish brown hair.

"Wizz, does she have a rack?"

"Ehrack? Dats da placed dey had dat war ober de oily. Weeze talkin' bout Yvonne. Grade big jugs. Yep... She could wrassle wid de best man. Her Daddy make shine too."

They live out in the Marsh, one down from 'Whatstheirnames".

SCOOP

PS - Razor, we promise, Scouts honour, not to tell skinny little Charlize. We're confident your emotions are fleeting/flirting.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 11:39

Thank you for your support Scoop, I knew you would understand.

I hope that someday I can meet the Wizz, seems like such an unique individual.

All the best in the new year!

Razor
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 11:50

Yodel-lay-heee-hooo!

Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 13:14

Who's pick is it? Mine?
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 13:15

Mike at Vandelay Industries as far as I know.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 13:17

Mike has back-to-back picks, then Joel has Matt's pick, then Greg, then Joel again, then Scoop and then it's your turn.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 13:30

k just gonna update myself on who has been taken so far... my picks in a few
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 13:42

Just for the record, I tend to agree with Ray on this one. For future drafts we'll be a little clearer about the rules and then have everyone stick to them.

Thanks for your perspective Ray.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 13:46

RW- Matt D'Agostini - Mtl

D- Mattias Ohlund - Van
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 13:47

I think it's official that Yvonne eats her wheaties.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 13:54

So it appears as though it's Joel, then Greg, then Joel again, then Scoop.
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 14:15

The wife was just down to the office. She's beating me with a big stick (I love it) to go out for lunch/errands. Probably back by 2:30... leaving shortly.

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 14:35

A little afternoon delight for the Scoopster perhaps? Oh, no wait, you're past 40, married with kids, etc.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 14:41

lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 14:42

Still waiting on JOEL, then GREG, then JOEL again.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 14:54

let the chant begin....

JOEL! JOEL! JOEL! JOEL!

or

JoooOOOOOOELLLLLLLL, JoooOOOOELLLLL, JoooOOOOELLLLL! JoooOOOOOELLL!

HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 16:20

razor schrieb:
Hi Jay,

Not trying to say you did something wrong, I am just saying that maybe you should have made another post when you actually did it on ESPN, or have done it earlier than Wednesday noon when lineups were official at 7 pm Monday.

Ray

Hey bud, no worries, I didn't think you were targetting me in any way. I was pointing out that I had notified who I was going to drop. I didn't see the need to repost it, seeing as how this is a draft on the forum, the player can be picked up on sunday and placed on the roster of who ever took him. And to be honest, I felt like keeping him afterall, but I thought this to be wrong seeing as how I already stated I was dropping him, and it could have affected that draft (which it would have). I usually keep my word on something, so I didn't see a point in announcing that he had been officially dropped. But I also understand your point of view. So its all good.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 16:22

I'm glad. I just wanted to point out how appearance is important even though nothing was wrong. I was focusing more on making changes on the fly. Charlize blows you a kiss.....

Razor
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 16:24

Yeah, i was going to post something to the same effect to your post (with keeping Byfuglien as an example) but you were already there. I agree in that when rules are set, they are set. Also the last two times I asked for rule changes. I got that very sentence Evil or Very Mad LOL
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 16:34

SKY ROCKETS IN FLIGHT!
AFTERNOON DELIGHT.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AFTERNOON DELIGHT!

None of that for the SCOOP I'm afraid. I bought a MOUSE SANDER and offered to sand any and all available mouses. No interest I'm afraid... Razor, if you need to borrow the mouse sander, let me know. I'll be happy to live vicariously!

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 16:36

I heard the sander can also polish, now that's a treat. Keep your minds out of the gutter gentelemen.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 16:38

I've noticed today that the Sunshine Girl section has a video of WWE diva Kelly Kelly. Now I cannot open the video here at work(and that's probably a good thing), but if anyone out there can, I would appreciate any and all commentary on said video. She is moving up the ranks and is battling the lovely Yvonne for 2nd place.

Can I use your growl Scoop?

Razor
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty02.01.09 16:39

too late
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 6 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS
Seite 6 von 10Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Weiter