Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Couple Battles to Watch

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Couple Battles to Watch Empty
BeitragThema: Couple Battles to Watch   Couple Battles to Watch Empty16.02.09 16:52

Well, things have been pretty quiet around here since the trade deadline has come and gone. I hope everyone is doing well and starting to anticipate the "second season" a little bit. Only two more weeks and we are there.

A couple of battles to watch as the clock winds down:

1. The last playoff spot will go to either Brandon or Ray, who face off against one another this week. Who will it be?

Brandon's team has struggled of late, in large part because of Philly's struggles. Meanwhile, Ray's team had an epic week last week. Can he do it again? Or will Brandon's team charge back and take the win? If Brandon wins this week, his team will have the tiebreaker going into the final week of the regular season, which would give him the edge. If Ray wins, he'll secure the final playoff spot.

2. The regular season title is currently Mike's if he holds on to win, but I am only one game back. I also own the tiebreaker.

I am hoping for strong weeks from Richard (this week) and Joel (next week) to stop the Vandelay train. Mike is no doubt hoping for strong campaigns from Greg (this week) and Ray (next week) to take a bit of wind out of the Fitzsy Star's sails.

Win of lose, I am glad battles are coming down to the last week or two. It makes it far more exciting to watch. Smile

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

Couple Battles to Watch Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Couple Battles to Watch   Couple Battles to Watch Empty17.02.09 14:13

GO STORM !!! HAHA

i got less games played with gagne richards carter playing 2 games. its been a good season and i hope i can climb back into that last spot!
Nach oben Nach unten

Couple Battles to Watch
Seite 1 von 1